Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I feel for you, 5-6 days of back pain and my life was a misery, i dont know how you can deal with this as a chronic issue. Hang in there.

Hey every single person needs a chainsaw, hours and hours of enjoyment.:)

Here is a rabbit hole for you to go down, www.MarineTraffic.com i was rather amazed at how much water traffic there is in continental Europe.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a reason i never wander the middle aisle of lidl/aldi, i'd have enough bits to build a lumber house and service a car at this point!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement

Lashing rain and stormy outside, if ever there was a morning to ring in sick....

Any tae or toast going?

Boards not liking monday either it seems. Serious slowdown the last few minutes.

Will bring the wee one to school shortly and then onto work for a new working week. The weekend was good while it lasted!

Hopefully the time gods will activate super speed time for the next five days 🤞😬

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭thomil

I've gone down that rabbit hole more than once 😉 Comes with the territory when you've grown up near the port of Hamburg with a family that loved all things maritime (with the exception of grandma, she'd get seasick from watching marine documentaries 😁)

Deskside here after maybe two hours of sleep. I just hope today will be a quiet day at work, as my filters are practically non-existent at this point...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

I'm SO stealing that for our internal team chat at work 😁😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office deskside, finishing some marking of student assignments ahead of a MS Teams meeting with my colleague teaching the course with me.

Off swimming afterwards. 👍👍

• Registered Users Posts: 14,065 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I couldn’t find my magic blue ‘ sleepy’ ‘ time tablets . They’re in my tablet box somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At the tech desk. Some weather out there! Fire lit downstairs and Mrs G has the dinner on.

@thomil just for you. I’m off to find a beer

Good hunting 😁 Kilimanjaro Airport?

Deskside here, currently on coffee #3, after a night with maybe 2 hours of sleep. Not sure whether I'm having a good day or I'm just completely spaced out with the lack of sleep, but I don't actually feel too bad.

Lol, I give up, you are just too good at this. They tell me that there is a big mountain around here but unfortunately it was covered in cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Poor Cork, I see the city is flooded again, we have heavy rain and high winds, on a yellow warning here now.

• Advertisement

Yep, the only thing that isn't flowing down here is the traffic..,

Counting down the minutes here. I won't be staying a minute longer than needed today...

Now this is what I call a hamburger, 5 KG

Crap weather. But the cat is comfy and so are we. Another half hour at the tech desk and a beer and dinner.

Smurf that's sounds bananas but if you do find some willing victims to have a go we'll need dissection photos , how's your back now?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

My poor cat today. I was down on my ankles scooping food into her bowl this evening.

She gets too excited and was under my feet trying to get her nose in the grub.

I ended up stepping on her tail while she tried to pull away and she got kinda tangled up.

The hissy screech out of her 😬

She ran and hid while i tried to reassure her it was an accident, because of course she understands me 😁

To thine own self be true

Poor Purple and poor pud 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Car park waiting for eldest chick to finish training.....its pissing down......three chicks have either soccer, camogie or gaa football this evening, youngest chick has two trainings sessions this evening. I seem to spend a lot of time on the edge of pitchs.

Monday over with, only another 14 years to go 😩😩

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Cat looking at the lashing rain and also looking like a Christmas cake 😀

Christ on a bike, not half an hour in here and i want out again. I've heard of rage quit but can there be despair quit?. This new role better appear lively

• Advertisement

That's a really nice cat. At least it's awake unlike our flaked out moggy!

Suppin a beer and watching That thing you do with Tom Hanks. Gonna make the gravy to go with the lovely dinner Mrs G made me....very soon. Then the leaba. More work drama tomorrow.

Advertisement