Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

You were right, got three easy wins in row to win promotion sunday night. Level of opposition does vary depending on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Yeah, the meta ones will go up from Friday evening onwards as their WC versions will be unachievable in terms of pack weight and cost, but in the lead up to Friday I think they will crash significantly. 🙂

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh wow, I hadn't realised it had gotten that bad :O

I have packed Park from the Hero pack, Park from the SBC, and have literally no other hero in my club. So I eagerly away my next Park card this week...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Did a few sbc this evening to get rid of the crap in my squad.

Did the bra/spa/arg one and packed Alisson

Did the fra/eng/ger and got Neuer

Also did the daily login and packed Rodri.

I've never managed one pull like that, let alone 3 in one evening.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I think RB Dzeko may be the most impactful card I've ever had in FUT. He is unreal. 87 goals in 68 games. 15 assists.

Through balls to him just cause complete havoc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Is there Icon Swaps this year actually? Haven't seen it mentioned anywhere and first batch would usually be out around now. Assuming being replace by some sort of World Cup Swaps ?

8-2 in playoffs this week, by far my best ever performance. Played them all out as I was 6-0 at one point and on a roll.

Packed IF Ben Yedder from the TOTW SBC, and god, I'm in love.

Running him and Ronaldo up front, with POTM Messi in behind, and Ben yedder is outshining both of the others. Scores for fun, from outside the box or just having the ball cling to him inside it.

2 more packs today and pulled Pogba and DeGea.

My gk ranks currently have DeGea, Allison, Neuer, Donnaruma and Ter Stegen. All untradeable which is fairly annoying.

Those high rated untradeable GKs are super useful for SBCs, especially when a lot of SBCs have no chem requirements.

• Advertisement

FUT hero sbc out, but it's expensive IMO.

I have 1.5m invested in 86's at 13k-13.5k.

This SBC requires several 86's and they've already risen to 17k! 😯

People will do it.

But it's 100k for an untradeable card, where you have about a 50% chance of getting a card worth less than what you paid, and which is likely to be even cheaper come the weekend unless you get very lucky and pack one of the elite heroes.

There's a 6 day timer on it, I think I'd wait until day 6 and look at the state of the market after the weekend.

Given the amount of fodder we'll get when Milestone packs come out this week, I don't mind having a lottery pack to pump dupes into.

I think it's better to wait until Sunday, when fodder will be rock bottom prices most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Dave0301

The sweat at the top of Div 1 is real. Switching to 352 helped slightly but not an enjoyable Rivals experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So many players price's crashing still bloody waiting on Van Dijk to drop so can get him!

Weird issue here if someone can help. My WiFi signal for some reason started dropping since yesterday during games, I switched to a wired connection earlier and now I can't find any opponent for rivals. I've changed the setting to allow only close opponents to allow anyone and just can't find a match.

Genuinely can't remember the last time I won 2 games in a row in division 3.

Getting absolutely butchered for ages.

My team is great so it's on me, but Jesus I think I've well and truly reached my upper limit.

100% the same. One win, ten losses. It’s a stupid system.

they’ve nerfed constant pressure 😂 shame, I got one good weekend out of it and had planned a second. Ah well.

• Advertisement

I am so glad to see constant pressure nerfed, that was so broken and infuriating to play against.

Made a fortune off the 86 investments so decided to splash the cash.

The players I bought will probably crash hard over the next while but I'm going with the mantra of just spend my coins and have fun this year. Every other year I end up with millions stashed towards the end of the game cycle and nothing to spend it on!

Yaya, Marchisio and Lucio brought in and results have instantly improved. 31/33 chem with Llorente and Danjuma on 2. The amount of abusive messages I'm getting is hilarious! 😂

Not sure where to go next, maybe IF Dembele who gets rave reviews, but I'll wait and see what comes with the World Cup content.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Andrew93

I hate sitting on unopened packs 😂 Have about 30 saved for tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Everyone excited for Crouch in their Hero packs?

Trying to get any Southampton players for the marquee match ups proving impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Looking at the WC Heroes again and it's a bit of a joke Robbie Keane isn't on there, better scoring record in the WC than a lot of those others.

Keane has 3 goals in 4 WC games, including decisive goals against Spain and Germany.

Forwards with WC Heroes:

Papin 2 in 4

Smolarek 2 in 10

Crouch 1 in 6

Okocha 0 in 7

Govou 0 in 7

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

About 500k just from the 86's.

I had a lot of 84's also that I had bought for under 2k and sold at 3.2k.

I clear about 75-100k in coins from Weekend League each week so had/have just been stocking fodder at low prices in anticipation. I felt 86's were a good rating as the 85's had already been inflated over the past few weeks. They had hit 12k at one point, so were almost the same price as the 86's.

It's by far and away the best and most time efficient way of making coins every year, IMO. You just have to have patience as they always will rise, but it's a matter of when and not if.

I've spent my coins now, but the route to go for anyone else who may want to invest in fodder is 87's at 16k-16.5k. They'll easily hit 20k as soon as content drives them up, again it's a matter of when and not if.

Another benefit is that you cannot open packs when you are unassigned, so I've managed to build up a few weeks worth of packs to open tonight during the start of the World Cup promo. I have around 700k worth of packs plus my pre-order Hero, so at worst should get plenty of high rated fodder to stock the club.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Advertisement