Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Tuesday should be banned. I mean seriously. What a load of shite day. 😑

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

If you do, and they are going to be let out, put shiny luminous collar with bell on to save the birds and make them easier to spot at night time. You can get good and cheap ones on eg Amazon. They might last for ages ... depending on the cat. And they need to go on when they are a kitten to get them used to them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finally it is bedtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Make sure they are no younger than 8 weeks old before you separate them from their mother and I would consider that a bit too young TBH. Watch closely and you'll see mother gradually withdraw more and more to let the kittens experience and learn. If she's still actively calling them to eat and toilet and if she's still washing their tummies after eating they're not ready yet. It's incredible watching a female cat parent, they have a particular noise they only ever use to communicate with their kittens when they're directing them and trying to teach them something. When they don't need her anymore, you'll know from watching her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hectic busy with work and other things today. My phone seems to be ringing non-stop... 🙄

Tuesday is definitely the toughest day of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beautiful full moon heading your way, it’s HUGE.

Was looking for something funny about howling at the moon and found this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

That explains the horrible night I had... and the scratch marks on the door 😲😨

Last two days have been absolutely crazy at work. Layoffs (not too bad here in Ireland, but still), uncertainty, budget cuts... Thankfully, I'm not affected, but it has certainly dragged down the mood in the office.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fires lit , sitting now with a plate of pasta with pesto, perfect quick and easy comfort food 😊

Just home, put on a load of washing, on couch, may have a glass beside me...Tuesday and your absolute nightmare traffic go f yourself, you're the worse day of the week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning fcukers *yawn*

Morning' Grem. Coffee?

Seems like this Tuesday really packed a punch. It seems everyone I talk to is just completely drained...

Some pictures from weekend trips to take my mind off stuff. The light is just incredible at this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,065 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching crap on telly. I had planned cooking a monster chilli but decided on bacon and eggs . Handy and tasty.

Those pictures are great, @SuperBowserWorld! Really love the sheep. I guess that the grass really is greener on the other side 😁

Yep, she (he?) was munching away like crazy. Even let me pet her and scratch her ears. Amazing fleece too.

Be really handy for cutting the grass at home. And the cat would love that fleece. 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Absolutely struggling to be creative in work today. It was like writers block. I could not make it happen and I really need to so I can get paid. Retreated to an evening out with Mrs G. Came home and got a groove on me to work and I could have into the wee hours despite a few beers. I've done it in the past to great effect.! Alas Mrs G has advised me to hit the hay and start again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ok , that wasn't meant to be so huge sorry 🙈🙈

Note to self , don't @people and don't post pics 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I always recommend walking away and doing something completely different when writer's block happens.

Even if only for a few minutes. I also suggest free writing where you just write, even if there is no structure. Just write everyone you know about the subject then walk away. When you come back you can mold it as needed.

I had a rough day today, very busy and it's my uncle who died recently 80th birthday. It hit me hard.

So, despite having loads of work to do, I finished at 8 and taught an Italian, a french, a Portuguese and 2 Croatian women how to play Rummikub. They are now addicts. Had gotten some of my house mates playing Monopoly Deal the last few nights too so seems my role in the house is entertainment. 😁

*hugs* @Witchie

I'm on the couch with tae, hot water bottle and a blanket nest..

And @Mam of 4

Snap!

Should definitely stay off coffee at the moment. Wide awake. Doh!

Ooh look at the time, may try bed again soon

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all 😊 who’s for tea or coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I’ll have a coffee please!

Missus making tea here, rain pelting down and no risk to me 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m shocked at the lack of replies 😂😂😂

breaktime at the coalface now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Slides over mug with the cats on the side of it*

Coffee please auto 😁

Advertisement