Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury 2022

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I feel like with a kid a camper might be easier though? @bennyc If you're making a holiday out of it Somerset seems like a pretty beautiful place to explore for a few days, I'm sure there's plenty of campsites. The weather is usually nice but it can vary, more like the north of France than anywhere in Ireland.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I've never felt that the walk from the campervan fields was anything much different from the walk from any of the far camping fields. The hill on the way back at night is an issue, but the walk into the site is quick and easy, and you are right into the best bit of the site being Acoustic tent bar, Kidz Field and then turn left to the theatre and circus areas.

Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes from the Gate to the Pyramid field, unless you get lost on the way or are trying to get there at some peak time.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've done CV for a few years now and think it's largely worth it.. combination of peaceful sleep at your own leisure, storage of large amount of booze and showers with no queue.

Next year, probably glamping as only 4 of us going next year.. and expense for 4 to hire a CV over there for the week just a bit too on the high side.

Walk from CV fields isn't bad at all to be honest.. though may aim for Sticklinch as opposed to WV for Glamping.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,809 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Oh sure if its a holiday etc then yeah. Absoutely beautiful part of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aima6789

This is a really informative thread. Thank you everyone for your input. I'm learning many new things here.😉

• Advertisement
Advertisement