If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

55 inch LG G2 - Black Friday VIP guarantee

Options
  • 08-11-2022 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm planning to buy the 55 inch LG G2 from you guys but I was holding off in case you gave a bigger discount on Black Friday. I read in another thread here that you have a "VIP Guarantee" where you offer a refund of the difference if you discount it more on Black Friday.

I'm not entirely sure how I become a VIP member in order to avail of this guarantee. Would you mind letting me know what I need to do for that?

Also - one further question if you don't mind. I agonised over going for the 55 inch A95K instead but I couldn't really justify the fairly dramatic price for the A95K. I know you can't up or downsell any particular item from your stock but I'd like to hear your thoughts re G2 vs A95K.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.