Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student paramedics

Options
  • 02-11-2022 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

hi there

I received an email today to say my results of my interview were in the post! Is this a bad sign.. would they not have indicated in the email if I was successful

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 blurb

Got a panel place in the post today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ffwannabe

I got a panel no. in the post today aswell. Any idea on how far down the panel they're planning on going?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ballinvard

Got on the panel too... Do ye know how many they ll be hiring

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭crackcrack30

They'll take all they can get.... make sure you guys talk to a frontline paramedic in person before ye sign up...

NAS are loosing a lot of people to resignations

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ballinvard

Thank you for the reply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 paris9999998

I got on the panel too, Im I’m top 20 so hoping I’ve a guaranteed place 🤞🏼 Waiting for my physical provisional license now so I can be active on the list. Has any one got expression of interests yet?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

We're not creating a new forum for this. Moved to the pre-existing one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lilly246

Hi guys, I got my interview results, and got high on the panel, but I can’t find anything about the medical, or the fitness test anywhere ! Not even sure if there is a fitness test

does anyone know anything about it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sudocremegg

General questionnaire and tick boxes about health conditions

Blood test. Urine test. Eye sight test. Hearing test.

If you're over the BMI you will need to do a step test.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 RE96olol

Will anyone who placed in top 20 from most recent interview get a place for January do you think?

• Advertisement

I’m hoping for this too 🤞🏼🤞🏼 Have you heard anything from them since finding out your panel number?

I havnt heard anything since I got my panel number 😔

neither have I, are you live on the panel? Like have you got your C1 license or learner permit?

I have the full licence!

Ah so you’re live as well! I’ve provisional but still live on the panel. At least we’re in the same boat waiting

Hopefully not waiting too long! Either January or September I’d imagine..

Praying for January 🤞🏼

• Registered Users Posts: 35 GravyD

Hi guys, I got placed on the panel at end of October this year. Does anybody know if it's likely that there are any spots on the January classes or is September a more realistic start date?

We’re all in the same boat, all got interviewed and results end of October. Hopefully we will hear soon and will know more 🤞🏼

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ffwannabe

Hey guys, does anyone know when the panel is expiring? i.e: How long I can stay dormant on it?

• Advertisement

Is it looking unlikely that anyone from the panel created in November 2022 will be called for any class this year? Sounds like it could be next year instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭5500

Panel life is usually 12 months but can be extended up to max 3 years (which is usually the case) so you can stay dormant up to that at a max, but at 3 years max the panels are cut and you'll be notified you've been removed and welcome to apply again.

Nov 2022 panel is supplementary so there's already people above you waiting, but these were the first 2 panels not requiring a c1 to apply, so there could be a lot dormant on them who haven't got provisional and are dormant, so they may skip through it quick, best thing to do is apply to any expression of interest sent out (also call when the expression email goes out to find your exact panel place)

Would be surprised if there's not a couple of classes ran this year, they are screaming out for staff and can't seem to fill numbers as it is with the campaigns being ran

Advertisement