Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Khan will probably just throw him with andrade and rush

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

For anyone with XBox Gamepass

Think just a rumour so far. Thought there was a thread for the game but couldn't find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

+ More exposure.

- Less actual sales.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going on GamePass probably means a whole lot of money up front. IIRC, Microsoft pay out a tonne for them, and then they will look to make additional money via DLC and the likes. Takes the discussion of "sales" out of the equation and probably thrusts it straight into a profitable column for them.

Personally thrilled. Highly unlikely I'd have paid full price for it, but already have Gamepass so will play it Day One now 😂

I doubt it. They're not gonna pay mega money for a new IP in a niche genre and even then it'll be a distant 2nd in that genre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Nah MS pay out the arse for day one exclusives, of course it won't get AAA game prices but it will be enough to cover the cost and a small profit. One of my ex colleagues is in that side of things now and was saying it a while back Great for PC gamers too.

Is it exclusive? All the articles are saying it's available on Game Pass on day 1. Nothing is saying you can't get it on PC/Switch/Playstation day 1.

A lot of RoH on Elevation this week with the RoH 6 Man title being defended, Cheeseburger, Rhett Titus and even Amy Rose, though she was fed to Abadon. There were others as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Putting the Gamepass rumour to bed :(

Obviously it's not now with the news from the AEW Games account but being a games pass day one game is exclusive in the sense that it's exclusive to that monthly service and it wouldn't end up on PS Now or equivalent for a set period of time - usually a year or two depending on how much MS would have theoretically paid. Pity it's debunked now as Game Pass is available on PC too. Also for anyone on the fence, Steam Decks are worth every penny. Playing Smackdown on it now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

MJF has joined the cast of the Von Erich movie. He even got a big write up on Deadline about landing the role.

Seems Athena is acting heelish on Elevation and Dark this week attacking her opponent after she'd already won.

Just Announced on Dynamite that they are coming to the UK next year more details will be announced next week.

Jarrett with a cheap shot at Strowman,AEW still having to mention WWE to try and get traction...so petty

• Registered Users Posts: 4,554 ✭✭✭savemejebus

So Russoesque....

It wasn't even a good insult.

Probably had the cokehead jumping around backstage though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Stromwann deserves it, and im guessing the nose jibe has something to do with Jarrett being fired from the WWE shortly after Trips took over

When in 2022 Jeff Jarrett gets more air time than the majority of that AEW roster it says enough about khan

This while Saraya return seems underwhelming,let's send her out there and over use the 'this is my house' catchphrase over and over

Do you think Jarrett tunes the guitar before coming out? 😀

So Saraya's officially cleared.

How often have they had ones list what's happened in their past now? This week alone we had Saraya, MJF and Moxley.

I do like how hard it is to convince Orange to accept challenges for his title.

You'd think Tony would've been aware of his own plans to have Joe turn on Wardlow to have the camera show it.

Bucks and Omega returning at Full Gear?

Only caught MJFs promo - seems like that's all that was worth seeing so I'll save my time. Bandido/Rush should be a banger!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭ThePott

House of Black promo looks amazing, hope these guys get a proper push when they return. Also the voiceover is Doug Bradley aka Pinhead from Hellraiser.

Seeing how they're promoting Dynamite on Rampage includes "We hear from: Moxley, MJF, Britt, Saraya and Joe"

Seems to be we hear from at least 4 of those 5 every week.

Darius Martin back on Dynamite so Top Flight teaming with AR Fox to take on Death Triangle. Seems Fox could be becoming All Elite soon if that's the case. Will see if he starts winning Dark matches.

Speaking of Dark, I see they have another bodybuilder who is now 2-0 in the form of Kayla Rossi. Will see if they give her the Jade push. She had been appearing before with Joey Janela.

Looks great but Tony will push for a month then find a new shiny toy to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Speaking of Jade, when is she going to bin the Baddies? They do nothing for her except get knocked down every week. Kiera Hogan was reasonably ok on Impact any time I saw her so I'm sure they can make better use of her.

Battle of the Belts coming to Portland in January now. Was expecting something since the Seattle Dynamite has no Rampage taping after it. Hopefully they load the Portland show with something cool since the BOTBs so far have been heatless.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Great to see Darius back at last, and AR Fox has been impressive. That match should be all kinds of wonderful flippy-doo madness :D

Wasn't Kayla Rossi the lady who was teaming with Joey Janella before he finished his contract in the feud against Sonny Kiss? She's a pretty impressive specimen!

There was some weird symbol that appeared on the screen when QT was talking on Elevation this week

Is it something RoH related? Elevation seems to be very RoH heavy atm - not a complaint, just an observation. I'm enjoying seeing Dalton Castle and the Boys more regularly :)

I just assumed it was for Darby since aren't they feuding?

Yeah, she was with Joey in that feud.

The best pro wrestlers of 2022 and still to come in the next two months.

ROH tiles to be defended on December 10th in Texas

AAA titles to be defended on December 28th in Mexico

NJPW titles to be defended on January 4th in Japan.

The DDT boys arrive next week.

Jun Akiyama announced to be on Dynamite next week tagging with Konosuke Takeshita to take on Eddie Kingston & Ortiz.

This is a dream match for Kingston.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont collect wrestling figures but I see the The King of Harts Owen Hart - AEW Ringside Exclusive is out

So happy to see a new figure out with Owen after all these years

Advertisement