Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i wasn't having a pop at you, video possibly legit too, they just tend to have sensationalist clickbait type headlines for articles like dublinlive et al

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

No I totally get you. I just trust sites too much 😁

I actually hope it was fake news, that's pretty disgusting if legit.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Occipital neuralgia is such a kernt. Another long night ahead.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in the horizontal position on the sofa watching Season 5 of The Crown. Superb show.

Jaded after a very long and very busy day work-wise.

Flying out to see my sister in Holland on Sunday morning - so have to pack for 3 days tomorrow! ✈️ 👍👍

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the leaba at last. Wrecked! Driving. Eating. Working. Eating. Working. Driving. Eating. Today's work company was a pain in the arse. Up far too late and really trying to settle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

There was something like that in one of the scifi films... You bought them like refreshments on long flights/trains..

Very calm out here s o maybe my food and meds will finally get over, as I am getting very low on both.. No ferries two days..

The kitchen calls... Bacon... eggs... mmmm... very early breakfast or late supper..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got to visit my weekly car show yesterday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Always wondered about though chain steering wheels, i've really only ever seen them on cars that wouldn't have power steering, even your photo it looks like a 70's car. Wouldn't be great for drifting/long drives 😂

• Advertisement

Where are you flying to? Give me the date and destination and I will check the aviation weather for you.

Yep that steering wheel would hurt, even for civilised driving

Chainmail gloves perhaps? Thamks for the photos, just love a bit of vintage metal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Those cars are something else! Wow.

Been up since 6, lovely and quiet in the house. Cat fed, he went in and out a couple of times and now he's asleep until lunchtime.

Had porridge, yogurt, tea, banana for breakfast.

Everyone stirring now. So, getting out of the house and taking the in laws dog for a long walk. If I stay here another moment I'll go mad. 😃

All I want for Christmas is peace and quiet 😃😃

Managed an early meander in the dawn gloaming gathering leaves and berries. Hoping they get over today for supplies and pharmact stuff. A couple of stormy days disrupts everything... So peaceful out here..Bliss

EDIT... Called my neighbour the ferryman who sounded agitated.. Of course we usually connect with the school bus betwen ferry and town and it is SATURDAY! Anyway they have it kind of sorted...not quite sure how but he assured me it is OK....Great folk we have out here!

Cats are fast asleep, each on their chosen nest.. Peaceful critters my cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭thomil

So, some users here used their undisputed powers of innuendo to cast aspersions about the pureness of my actions? I'm shocked 😱😱😱

Do carry on, please! 😁😁😁

Anyway, the plan was to just head out to town, maybe have a pint and stay an hour just catching up with some of the colleagues who had been laid off. I was planning to be home at around 9.30. You now to take it easy?

I came home just before midnight. Everything was fine until someone started bringing out the tequila 😳

In all seriousness though, it was a great evening, just what the doctor ordered. It was great to meet the gang again, almost all of whom I hadn't seen since before this whole health stuff got started. Beer, good food, good people, bad jokes 😁, what more do you need?

Now, where's that paracetamol?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Lovely walk and home. It's really warm for mid November.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hair time now 🙌🙌

Glad to hear you had a great evening @thomil 🍗🍻🍻🍹

Love the cars @smurfjed 😍😍

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Yea my bodyclock is completely out of rhythm.

It does not feel like almost Christmas 😕

To thine own self be true

Wish I could parcel up some of the peace from here. Soon to be temporarily shattered as the wind is rising. They just got across for the supplies and back in time.

West Mayo offshore

• Advertisement

Tonight could be interesting.😱

Back on the hamster wheel again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lasagne gone into the oven. Had no grated cheese, block of cheese and a potato peeler works just as well 😊

Mmm Lasagne

Potato peeler is like an Irish cheese grater

Potato peeler = multi purpose kitchen tool !

Nice one Mam! I was bold earlier. Tried Supermas chicken breast sandwich. Jaysus it was good. Being bolder now. Duvel beer.

Lord , I haven't had one of those chicken breast sandwiches since they changed the buns , they are delicious!

Enjoy the beers, you deserve them 😊

• Advertisement

Porridge and an apple pastry for breakfast here, predictable? Moi?

Advertisement