Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Oh Jesus Christ drank that nearly 30yrs ago. There’s a way to pour it don’t get any of the sediment in the glass when pouring. The head will be fine but the legs won’t go with your head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭thomil

Sounds like me after that second shot of tequila yesterday 😳

Deskside here, trying to motivate myself to do, well, anything really, but not having much success.

Then again, we don't have to be productive every single day, do we?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@thomil sure take the night off 😉 I'm at work and unless something happens i am on bare minimum mode, kinda sick tum so tea and hiding in office

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Ah take it easy if you can.

Take it easy, take it easy

Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy

Lighten up while you still can

Don't even try to understand

Just find a place to make your stand

And take it easy

Now, this is easier if you are a millionaire rock star 🤣

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Argh earworm

• Advertisement

Nothing wrong with a good ear worm, although I'm not sure how I feel about "Driving Home for Christmas" playing in my head for half the day...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a strange auld night tonight

How come? I mean, okay, I just reorganised and cleared up part of my home office on little more than a whim, but that's not exactly unheard of.

Either way, just opened up OneNote and Notion over here. Looks like I'll be productive tonight after all...

Bleddy market opened in town yesterday, i did not miss ther masses

Ooh, i've nevr wanted a model plane before https://twitter.com/scottiebateman/status/1591374417669627905

• Advertisement

That is one sweet machine alright. I'd be wary about crashing it on landing though, given how much work it probably took to get the aircraft looking and working like that.

Oh if one suddenly came into my posession i'd probably be so scared that i'd mothball it, i'd be that collector people love to hate 😂

Watching morning people coming in, skeleton shifts at weekend of course..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Waiting to board my flight to Amsterdam where I'll be staying with my sister for a few days.

Here in the so-called "South Gates" where I checked in at the shiny Terminal 2 of Dublin Airport, only to then walk all over the place, get a bus to some makeshift setup where there's very little space to sit. Not good enough Aer Lingus... when I pay to fly from terminal 2, I expect to depart from Terminal 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had six bottles. I did the pour to leave out the sediment and didn't drink the sediment. I was in bed by 9pm well jarred. I didn't sip it as much as I should have. Very tasty though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

A wild wailing woefully LOUD morning..... Feeling a little smug that I did bring fuel in way back as there is no way I am even opening the door on the dog lead just now.

My day plan? NONE. Eat when I like what I want. Watch ditto.. My wee "dwelling" ( official name as in "demountable dwelling" .... saw one on the back of a lorry once!) is stuffed with food. Fuel in.. yarn and needles...PERFECTION!

There is one thing that could totally ruin my day but fingers crossed...

Happy Sunday everyone!

Deskside here. Just finish sorting through two years of loose paperwork that I hadn't gotten around to filing away. Home office looks and feels much cleaner now!

Miserable day here otherwise. Even the seagulls are waiting to take the bus down here...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Going to visit someone very close in Hospital.

It's really warm and cloudy. Feels like a summer holiday in Kerry.

Going to get a curry afterwards and avoid thinking about stuff.

Got homemade macaroni & cheese in the oven over here and almost ready to go 😋

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

@thomil one portion of that Mac and cheese to go please

Mr E has been away in Florence for last few days. I have to confess I really enjoyed having house to myself. Equal amounts of tidying and chilling. He is home tonight so normal service resumed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Fires lit , dinner over and done with , feet up with a book 📚

Just back from The Range in Carlow. Mrs G's idea!

No work tomorrow. Do not judge me.😁 The Range paid off!

I'm afraid the macaroni & cheese suffered a freak accident involving me and my stomach. Unfortunately, there were no survivors. Their sacrifice will be remembered 😞

Besides, I was getting rid of leftovers anyway, and you guys in here deserve a brand-new batch made with fresh ingredients 😁

Deskside now, doing a bit of blogging after giving the kitchen a deep clean. Waiting for the washing machine to finish so I can lob everything into the dryer.

@thomil What a freak accident and sacrifice on your part. What a poor brave soul you are... Next time though lob a few portions our way - just so we can judge like...

Winter coat is out for the work trundle

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Just back from some Christmas shopping. Why is it that you see loads you like when you're shopping for others, but wouldn't see one thing if you'd set out to buy for yourself?

Tidying up this weekend I came across a cupboard full of candles - tea lights, pillar, smelly, fancy, everyday.... If we lose power at any stage we will be grand and then some... Anyone want some candles?

• Advertisement

The secret is to shop for others and yourself at the same time. The most important bit is to put yourself first! If you want it, buy it.

For me right now it's an early bribe, sorry, Christmas pressie from Friday's employers. A nice Erdinger box of 5 large bottles and a lovely glass. Heavier than I'm used to but not as strong as last night's Belgian rocket fuel!

Advertisement