Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WFP - Budget 2023

Options
  • 14-11-2022 7:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,

Did anyone that receives WFP not get the €500 in the bank this morning?

14th November was the payment date I thought.

Thanks.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭ameee

Nothing gone in for us this morning so far

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ellade3

Ah ok, just as long as I'm not the only one lol

Will wait & see, thanks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

The payments are for the week of the 14th, it will come with your usual payment day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

A lot of news reports had posted it was the 14th, one yesterday used the word tomoro about the payment so a lot of wrong information been put out it seems.

• Advertisement

Whatever day you normally get your WFP you’ll also get €500.

Here’s what the Department say about the €500 WFP bonus. It’s FROM the 14th November, not ON the 14th November. Whatever day you normally get your payment, it’ll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Marie1234x

Hi, I applied for wfp 8 weeks ago and it is still under review and I have just sent off more payslips this week. Just wondering if anyone knows if I will get back dated the €500 bonus if they do grant me it and is it a good sign they have asked for more payslips 🙈 thanks

They usually ask for.more payslips just as its being processed because the ones you originally sent in are old by the time they get around to it. If your at that point I'd imagine you will here back in a few days. No idea about the bonus but I can't see why they wouldn't include it in your backdated payments but best to call and find out once you know your approved for the main payment

Advertisement