Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So long, farewell...

• 11-11-2022 6:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. Well maybe the very few that are still around 😀. I am just letting you know that I am stepping down from modding - this forum and generally. I've enjoyed it and am sorry to give it up but tempus has fugitted and I think its time I let one of you youngsters take over. I will still be around, just not modding.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Jellybaby_1

Sorry to hear that Looksee. I always found you very fair. Hope you'll still be lurking around anyway. Tempus has always fugitted I've found.

Happy "retirement" looksee - thanks for your modding skills in this very difficult forum, full of shysters and just downright difficult people- damn those old people eh? 😃

Seriously, thanks and best wishes.

That's why she's going, she couldn't take any more of the shenanigans round here! And on top of that, the key to the booze kept going missing. As the only tea drinker here, I never got into trouble with our Mod!😇

So it WAS you that drove her away- woz thinking that when posting but couldn't say it out loud for fear of being banned !!!

Actually, on that note- whopppiee- no more mods in the O&O forum 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Lol, actually Beasty is keeping a close eye on ye all!

JB you have me sussed! I didn't want to put a guilt trip on ye all though. 😀

• Advertisement

Oh Fluick!

OK. @Jellybaby_1 - repeat after me "WE..NEVER...SAW..THAT...ILLUSIVE..KEY...TO...THE..BOOZE...CABINET...THAT...PROBABLY...NEVER...EXISTED...ANYWAY.."

First of all, chance would be a fine thing if I ever had that key in the first place. I am the only tea drinker in this village!! 'Tis a well known fact hereabouts!! On another note, "no more mods in 'O & O's"! I never thought of that. Oh heck, all hell will break lose if DA BEAST ever catches the one with DA KEY!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

Thanks Looksee for you moderation. You truly were moderate in a forum that is often quiet but prone to tempests in coffee cups or wherever us troublesome ones can find land! Please keep in touch with us here 🙂

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,194 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Right!

Stand to attention everyone

Best of luck looksee. You remain a credit to the forum and site. Thanks for all your efforts over the years and all the best for your retirement

Back to work the rest of you

Don't panic! Don't panic! She hasn't gone away, you know!😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Still here, think I'm going to take up gardening now I have spare time...

Advertisement