Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toptro 720p Projector - £60.49 delivered

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Del007

Any links to cheap projectors? Going to be using it for movies in a dark room, cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

I dunno about how good the spec on this one is, but at least it's a recognised name:

Philips NeoPix Prime NXP540/INT at LIDL for €129.99 (reduced from €199.99) at their new Bagenalstown store. Note they just opened a week or two ago so MAYBE this is an opening, local only, offer. Was half a dozen on the shelf there on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭Sappy404

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    I dunno about how good the spec on this one is, but at least it's a recognised name:

Philips NeoPix Prime NXP540/INT at LIDL for €129.99 (reduced from €199.99) at their new Bagenalstown store. Note they just opened a week or two ago so MAYBE this is an opening, local only, offer. Was half a dozen on the shelf there on Saturday.

There are some very poor Philips ones spec wise, but if it's this one, it's not *too* bad, as it has 720p. Contrast isn't great and no word on brightness. There are better deals on Amazon, but if you don't like them or have a preference for brand names or local B&M stores it's not the worst deal. 3 year warranty with Lidl too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Is this thread too old to be woken? I’m on the hunt, some great information above, thank you, I’m thinking of getting this Deal:

Projector WiFi Bluetooth TOPTRO Projector Native 1080P Full HD Video Projector Support 4K 7900 Lumen Home Cinema Projector, Support ±15° Keystone & Zoom, Compatible with Phone/TV Stick/PC/PS4 https://amzn.eu/d/0r6enSw

any input / advice greatly appreciated

• Advertisement

There might be better deals coming up to Black Friday, and possibly a larger reduction on Warehouse items, but the specs seem pretty good if they're accurate; good contrast and brightness and native 1080p. If there is nothing alarming in the reviews and you're happy with the price (it normally goes for £160-£200 but has been this price before) then it's a decent option. I haven't really been keeping up with the prices on projectors though.

Thank you, gonna throw up a few if you don’t mind giving an opinion

XuanPad Mini Projector Portable video-projector,55000 Hours Multimedia Home Theater movie Projector,Compatible with TV Stick,Full HD 1080P HDMI,VGA,USB,AV,laptop,iphone,Android Smartphone https://amzn.eu/d/ih3cRZy

Deal: Mini Projector, ClokoWe WiFi Projector with Projection Screen 1080P Full HD, 9000 Lux Portable Video 4K Projector Compatible with iphone TV Stick PS5 HDMI USB, Multimedia Home Movie Theater Projector https://amzn.eu/d/4hwNZka

This one is a good price esp. with that extra discount but the contrast is quite poor relative to the others, as are other specs like the 720p native resolution.

These are good specs for <£100 but it lists both 8000:1 and 10000:1 contrast so who knows which it is. Even 8k isn't bad though, so just check the reviews for anything odd.

Advertisement