Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispose/dump old suitcases in the dump in Limerick

• 17-11-2022 5:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I need to sort out my attic and a lot of the stuff in my attic is old suitcases. The dump in Mungret say they dont take suitcases. Their website says that they have a centre in some place called Ballyhahill, which is a very long way away from me, it is way past Askeaton, so would be a very long journey. PLus the website (https://www.limerick.ie/council/services/environment/waste-and-recycling/gortadroma-waste-recycling-centre) says that they are only open Tues and Wed. IS there anywhere closer to Limerick that will take old suitcases?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Shauna677

Why don't you just hand them into a charity shop, there's always people looking for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

wow that thought never occurred to me...would they take the big old big suitcases that airlines nowadays dont accept do you know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Shauna677

Of course, people use these old cases to store clothes and what not. They ideal for storage. Try putting them upp in free cycle too or download the OLIO app where stuff is given away for free in your own community

Advertisement