If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

50" min TV plus wall bracket

Options
  • 16-11-2022 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I am looking for a 50" min size tv for my second room - i have always bought panasonic before.

What would you recommend in this size with a budget of £500 ish would be happy to consider other makes.

I like the look of the TX50JX800B

Can you recommend a suitable wall bracket to suit as well please - i currently have one that rotates as well

I note your VIP black friday guarantee

Thanking you

Post edited by Beaker_2010 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭greasepalm

If i could add to your question , do you need lan connection for a smart tv and what about spdif and hdmi as they could help you more perhaps. Your dealing with a great company and good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Beaker_2010

just a standard tv with hdmi

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Good morning Beaker,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

At the moment we are oversold on the Panasonic TX50JZ800, this has been a huge TV deal and at 399€ for a top quality 50" it has sold like wildfire, however unfortunately at the moment we are oversold on them and we are trying to secure further stocks.

If you wanted some further options we have the Samsung UE50AU7100 available from stock at £399 / 465€ and the new 2022 UE50BU8500 which is just £479 - check them out here:

If you have a wall bracket already, it is probable that it will fit these models as well as most TV bracket fittings use the 'VESA' standard universal fitting - if you do need a new bracket then the Sanus VLF728 is an excellent slim articulated bracket, its been reduced from £179 to £149, but again if you were buying it with a TV we would work you out a bundle price.

Thanks again Beaker and as ever keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,

Like the look of the Samsung UE50BU8500 or the 55" version

How do the 2 models you suggest compare to each other picture wise - i assume the Samsung UE50BU8500 is the newer model

and how to both compare to the Panasonic model?

If i go for the Samsung UE50BU8500 or 55" could i upgrade to a soundbar at some stage

Thanking you

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Beaker_2010.

The BU series are the current 2022 series.

The Bu series would produce a better image over the Pana 50" and the older 50AU7100 series.

(The 50" Pana is actually now out of stock with no incoming date).

If you went for the BU8500 you can indeed add a soundbar in at any point to get an improved audio experience.

Any questions please let me know.

• Advertisement

Thanks again John,

was looking through your site and saw the Samsung Qe50q60b - New B Series @ £529 how does this compare with the UE50BU8500

might be able to call in and have a look - do you have these in store

many thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Beaker_2010.

The 50Q60B would be even better again as it moves in the QLED range by Samsung which improves on the contrast and the image in general.

I currently have the BU8500 on display in a 50" and the Q60B on display in a 55" so there would be no issue in popping into the store to look at the picture quality between the two sets.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.