Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Claim your free tenner with Mastercard

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Did you get the Cashback based on those transactions? The T&Cs says it excludes gambling sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Enrolled my €100 Virtual Mastercard that Samsung gave me when I bought a watch from them... interesting to see if it works :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Good catch, thanks , I’ve done three quick gas bill small payments to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭drogon.

Nothing on my N26 as well. But have been wondering since N26 is based in Germany and Revolut is based in Lithuania they may not eligible 🤔

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

That had crossed my mind as well. But T&Cs only mention the requirements that cardholder is an Irish resident and that the three transactions are made with Irish/UK retailers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Didn’t get mine yet, Saturday at 1300 was my final purchase…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭bromley52

I

From T&Cs

16. Cashback will be paid directly into the registered card within 10 working days of the third Qualifying Purchase; the factual settlement of the cashback is performed by the cardholder issuer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 971 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Would topping up revolut with a Mastercard qualify?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,310 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Cashback back on an elderly BOI card already

• Advertisement

No cashback on another card i used at same time as others..anyone know who to contact😆

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

If give it a few days...there's also adress on the priceless.com website.

got in other two cards one with EBS..nothing in N26 so far..makes me wonder if its for Irish cards issuers only?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,310 ✭✭✭✭L1011

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

It does not do so in the T&C's it only makes residency in Ireland and a purchase in store/online in Ireland or the UK a condition.

Mastercard IE cashback TC's&C's

And giving how many Mastercards are coded as Irish that are not issued by Irish Banks that makes sense (N26, Revolut, Bunq), however it might well be that those don't actualy participate but Mastercard Marketing/Legal has just not thought of them.

i used N26 to topup leapcard three times on the app

Received KBC €10 this morning, 5 working days in. My N26 Mastercard did not get it's €10 however, i suppose as it's German bank - not to worry.

Thanks for original heads-up!😀

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭crayon80

€10 landed from avantcard, cheers OP

3 transactions done on a virtual monese, I'll report back.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭alanbk

€10 from EBS and Avantcard. Nothing from N26 or Revolut or Revolut virtual. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭OrangeLavender

My cashback showed up today on Avant. Thanks for posting op

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Shpongler

€10 arrived Friday. Used my Credit Union issued mastercard. Thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭timple23

Has anyone gotten the cashback with Revolut cards? I just bought £1 gift cards for myself on Amazon three times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭uli84

Pity about n26 if it doesn’t work, why would revolut work though then. Odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

Anyone send a query to them if still waiting for N26 or Revolt tenner?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Yes I did.

Got the generic response which I replied to giving a copy of the official link to the promotion.

“Dear Gumbo, 

Thank you for contacting Priceless Cities Customer Service.

In response to your inquiry, please find our feedback below.

To best assist you, can you provide us the exact name or URL/Link of the experience you are inquiring about? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Should you have additional concerns please do not hesitate to let us know.

Thank you,

Priceless Cities Team”

Thanks Gumbo I have sent them an email now including the URL. Let see what happens.

Got the below response in my case it is 6 working days since the purchase was made.

Thanks for contacting Priceless Cities Customer Service.

In response to your inquiry, please find our feedback below.

Please see below details as per Terms and Conditions of the Promotion;

1. Cashback will be paid directly into the registered card within 10 working days of the third Qualifying Purchase; the factual settlement of the cashback is performed by the cardholder issuing bank.  
    2. Cardholders will also be notified by email via the details provided on registration within 10 working days of the third Qualifying Purchase, to be informed that their Cashback will be paid directly into their bank account.  
    3. The Cardholder is entitled to receive Cashback in the amount of €10.00 (ten Euros), within a period till the 31/12/2022. The Cardholder will get fixed Cashback of €10.00 (ten Euros) in case of achieving the promotion conditions defined above. The amount of €10.00 (ten Euros) as an individual reward per Card will be paid directly to the Cardholder by its Issuing Bank.
    4. If fulfilment or any element of this campaign will be delayed or affected due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic and resulting government restrictions, all cardholders affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or rewards.    

We hope that this addresses your questions and concerns.

If you have additional questions please reply to this email, and we’ll get back to you soon.

Kind regards,

Priceless Cities Team

Post edited by Cape Clear on

Hi Fionn,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your enquiry.

We are pleased to advise that you have qualified for the €10.00 cashback on card ending XXXX. The Cashback will be paid directly into the registered card within 10 business days of the third qualifying purchase.

Regarding your card ending XXXX(N26), it is unfortunately ineligible for the promotion as it is from a non-Republic of Ireland issuer.

We do apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Shame that the T&C on their webpage does not call that out and just talks about residents, giving how many people have bank accounts outside Ireland that is just not a good marketing move.

Has anyone a number for Joe Duffy?

• Advertisement

Got it in EBS cards as well…no more mastercard cards from Irish issuers unfortunately 😂

Advertisement