Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Food, Drink and Eatery Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Cluster

ha, I lived around the corner from it and used to have it the odd time. I grabbed a shish sandwich from the blacklion place last night, tasty, nice to have a few different options in the area. Friendly staff, did take a while to cook which isnt a bad thing I have to say. Its deffo a take away joint as opposed to sitting in and having a meal, you could but its not very nice. I'll go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 bluesteel86

Firehouse bakery has opened up in Wicklow Town, next to the sports room

• Registered Users Posts: 13,357 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Firehouse bakery has opened up in Wicklow Town, next to the sports room

This is terrific news. I was a regular weekend visitor in Delgany, they're the best around

• Registered Users Posts: 14,928 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

in non-Canadian news, now that this thread is revived:

Zahara (middle-eastern) in Greystones near Lidl is now Zenobia, IDK if this was just a change of name or of ownership

Mooch (ice cream) and Shoe Lane (coffee) in Greystones have recently closed. Something Nice (ice cream) was replaced by Brisk (vegetarian?) which has now also closed. Two Japanese restaurants have opened in Greystones; I guess Japanese is the new ice-cream.

Brisk had a great location but bizarrely as a cafe didn't sell coffee. I think someone else is already moving into the unit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Larsso30

Dominos coming to rathnew it looks like

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Went to Fire and Spice in the recently opened O'Sheas bar in Wicklow Town (Used to be the Old Forge). Very delicious Indian food.

Advertisement