Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up all night sick, hilariously that means I'll be cancelling my doc appointment because I'm too sick to go, if you didn't laugh you'd cry 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Friday is CAR DAY. . I love America muscle cars.

Finally got the proper name of the oldie that I posted last week, a 1929 Ruxton Model C. One of only 96 built 👍👍

Today starts with a 1960 Corvette.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Ouch, sounds rough, alright. Do you have someone to look after you?

Deskside here, just catching up with everything that came in during my lunch break. Why does everyone send me IMs and emails as soon as I'm away? Did they hack my laptop's webcam?

Weekly hospital check-up this morning. everything went well as usual, and it hopefully won't be much longer until I'm rid of that bloody bandage, finally!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Got up real early to get my work done before work could start interrupting me. Makes so much sense.

Now, just coasting through meetings and killing time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not long home from down the park, met my sister and my niece and nephew, had great fun with them 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Heading for an early pint and then home for steak and spuds.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

First time I've called in sick this year..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Officially on holidays!!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Have a great time on your travels, Auto!

Bring us all back a stick of rock and a keyring. 😆😆

• Advertisement

Hmmm had to finish some crap for work. Nearly done. Then forget about work.

I am kind of worried that elon musk has set the benchmark really high for wannabe dick head megalomaniac managers out there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ah sorry to hear you're unwell, Grem. 🥺Plenty of R&R is in order. 🛏 😊

Busy day lecturing earlier and now taking it super easy as the weekend is here.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Grem.

Hatches battened down here, fire lit and we're perched for the night.

Have a good weekend wherever you are. 👍

I don't think he's the first. Lot's of wannabe meglomaniac so called managers out there. I technically work for myself, but I'm hired in and work under a "project manager". Always assholes with no technical experience or even artistic experience. Simply those with connections and a money background. Parachuted into a position after being found out for being devoid of talent. Like film critics!

I thought Supermarket managers had long since faded into oblivion as the ultimate prick, but today I witnessed a Supervalu throwback with his cheap suit and shoes acting like the biggest dickhead of all time. Oh how I laughed at him and his pathetic attempts to look commanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Karaoke night in the Big Sister house. It's been mad. Our nationalities are: 2 x Italy, 2 x Croatia, America, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Slovakian, Mexico, Ecuador and lil ol me. We have been murdering songs from out countries so naturally I introduced them to Maniac 2000.

Been good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hope you feel a bit better today Grem, mind yourself.

I’m just headed kitchenside to make some coffee. Had an amazing sleep after a wonderful massage yesterday. Headed big smoke side later to meet some pals for lunch. Hope everyone has a good day.

Just water and managed some brown bread. Going to try get some sleep I hope now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Cough..cough....not feeling the best myself...hint hint 🤗🤗

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Working tonight so free from my phone. What do you think of this place ? It’s either a dream or a nightmare.

Hiding in my bed now. Have stuff to do and delaying it. Going to get up soon and have breakfast then get into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Tea, toast and TLC to those needing it.

Garden tidied up, was a bit of a wreck. Looking better now. Dishes done. Cup of tea and lunch time . And then replace the toilet seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Crossed the border and am now in Tipperary 😂😂

Have a great weekend everyone 🎉🎉

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Any issues with customs or passport control? 😏

Have a good one yourself and enjoy your holidays!

Hope you get well soon, @Gremlinertia 🤗 Sounds right rough alright.

Deskside here, browsing IKEA and trying to motivate myself to get my shopping done despite the rain. Not having much success to be honest.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Toilet seat done. Had to cut off an old bolt. The new one is perfect. That's my lot done for today. The bowser family and guests can sit in comfort now.

Thai food in the food warmer. Town really busy. Beer opened. A few people due. Happy birthday to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

It's one job I struggle with doing 💪

Can I book you in for the next time I need to change ours?

To thine own self be true

Advertisement