Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

4 minutes to midnight .

It's 1157 and I want to stay alive.

Badly edited Blondie song. 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I went off on an Iron Maiden riff with your first line 🤣

So Blondie, Lionel Richie, Human League, Depeche mode are playing here next year

Who do you go and see ?

I'd go to them all to be honest.

But I'm an old fart and appreciate music that stirs my soul !

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd probably skip Lionel, not as big a part of my musical history, Depeche Mode i must get to see

Up cause I can't sleep and it's lashing.

Think I had 4 pints, no more, maybe, otherwise I'd be floored now. And also don't want to glorify alcohol on here. I've today off so it's no like a normal Monday for me.

Mr. Richie is being supported by the Human League. And it's outdoors, so might not work very well. But if the weather is nice it could be great. And All Night Long is probably one of the best tunes ever.

Anyway, take it easy folks. I'm taking a break off boards and addictions for a while. Have a load of crap to sort out.

See you closer to Christmas!

• Advertisement

Aren't Blondie supporting(!) Rod Stewart?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, hotel house keeping guy told me that I’m gaining weight :):) Oops the downside of full time hotel food.

You know how you know you're a local when that comment is aired 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Well that was some rain shower, the boss decided not to venture out 😂😂

• Advertisement

I’m thinking I might have to or build him an outside toilet 😂😂

And how, pray tell, is he to get his dainty hoofs cleanly to and from an outhouse?. Gadzooks woman! 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Get one of those extraordinarily long leads and you stand at the door while he toddles outside to do his business.

Happy Monday everyone 😕

To thine own self be true

Happy Monday lads...wrapped up and heading for a takeaway coffee, free this morning as I have a full loyalty card.😁☕ Then coalface.🙄

Survived the night, yay me!. Back hopping but sure there's bed and tae for a few hours now.

Monday i.e., what a load of shite.

Particularly a Monday where there's planned nonsense of humouring someone who is like a daddy longlegs bopping off a bulb. You can tell them a million times the bulb is hot and it will burn if they touch it but they'll keep flying into it. Le sigh.

I already have one but he wouldn’t go outside if you’re not with him

Alfie and his friend Kit 🙌

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Busy day today, classes to give and students to meet. Homeward bound at 5.30pm.

Traffic in town is very heavy today...probably with early Christmas shopping.

On that subject...need to sort my Xmas cards next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Wow lads, leave the thread for a day and come back to 68 new posts, if it was 69 I’d be taking it as a sign and doing the lotto 😂 given the smut talk in here last night. I had great weekend too but no bj for me this week, I only have one every 6 weeks 😂🤣

Busy Monday for me, but got the day over now to do my course. It’s our last night tonight thank feck, there's a reason why I don’t sign up for training anymore!

That's the first day out of the way anyways and one day closer to the Christmas holidays 🤭🎉🎊

In the garage now pumping that sh!t. 💪

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A nice day in Dublin combining work with a bit of family time. But fooking freezing under the lights on Grafton street! Working from home tomorrow and lots to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,065 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

After watching the US v Wales. Pissed off with the result in the end . I’m not a fan of the Welsh and their ‘country’

or more to the point Gareth Bale

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

On a Robocop vibe tonight. What a movie!

Book and bed. Tis the little things..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Yep, on the chilly side over here as well. I don't remember previous falls here being quite as cold as this one. Or is that simply because everyone seems to have turned down the heating?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Not going to deny that 🥶

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Advertisement