Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW Christmas: Naughty or Nice GAME Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

Wolves have to look for reasons to vote for villagers. That's what it means

You said yourself this morning you were lazy, I was only referring to that. Seems to have hit a nerve

• Registered Users Posts: 11,388 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I find this a bizarre comment. Hans Gruber was the obvious HG, that's why Barney said it, not sure why you're making a big deal of it. The HG Wells comment is just weird

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Morning all.

I voted for Strawberry right after I posted on thread that I would. Not sure of the time and the time doesn’t seem to appear on the PMs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Good Morning occupants of our little wintery town.Looks like there's been some midnight suspicion being thrown around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Strawbs and Yoss are my two leans this morning for remaining wolves

After that I'd probably lean towards Neo, posts seem off and not hugely contributing to much

• Advertisement

I find the back and forth between Leg and Lorcan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Neo - it was an educated guess that HG would be one of the more famous HGs related to Christmas. After I looked at the characters in christmas carol, home alone and the grinch, I thought of other films and Die Hard sprung to mind. Hans Gruber being a villain in the piece made sense with helping out the wolves in some way.

That was the Game of Thrones game I believe and ...

... I was the wolf who pointed it out to throw some teammates under the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,817 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i dont know when i voted and the PM to loughc doesnt show the time of message. its was prob around 8pm

cant see how the times of votes will help in any way though

In terms of when I voted for Cup (sorry Cup), it was shortly after I posted that I was one of the few to not vote yet so around 8.50/8.55. I thought it was a bit strange that no-one was really trying to save them but then thought maybe the other wolf had though it might be best to pile on the wagon to hide for later. In hindsight that was wrong.

• Advertisement

My views on the german accent. I'd guess that Hans is not a serial killer because the win conditions don't have anything about a third team. So he's likely a fourth wolf. Shame that the first peek is somewhat tainted now but not the end of the world. I'd still trust that first peek to some degree as chances are Santa picked someone who wasn't Hans. I wouldn't go peeking anyone you've already peeked as I think that would be more of a waste. The voting patterns from day one won't help us identify them but given that it happened fairly early in the game we should have enough to go on later.

summary pre much Day 2:

1. Yoss
    2. Nothing
    3. Aisling
    4. Leg end reject
    5. cup Lynched N1 - NRV
    6. neowise
    7. lorcand
    8. JP Liz V1
    9. Green and Red
    10. Hello 2D
    11. Kitten_k
    12. duffman13
    13. sixtoes shot Day 1 - 6.43pm - Wolf - Marv
    14. ectoplasm
    15. barney92
    16. Strawbs
    17. Baggly

Day 1 votes

Cup (5) - Green and red, nothing, leg end reject, duffman, Barney92 

StrawbsM (2) - kitten_k, Aisling

All others have one;

Hello2DPersonBelow (1) - StrawbsM

Baggy (1) - JP Liz v1

Kitten_K (1) - Lorcan 

JP Liz v1 (1) - Baggy

Neowise (1) - Yoss 

Lorcand (1) - Neowise

Leg end reject (1) - Cup

Nothing (1) - Echoplasm

It was a bit of a guess and I saw someone else point out things they thought were suspicious.

I thought Cup seemed to be too obvious and might have been throwing eyes off others on purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

5:10pm Baggly says they’ll be throwing on a vote as a guess

5:23pm LegEnd asks if we’re declaring votes on thread

5:28pm LoughC says only one vote in so far (mine but I haven’t disclosed that on thread)

5:32pm Ecto says we should disclose votes on thread

5:35pm Ecto says moderately suspicious of Lorcan but not going to vote there

5:40pm JPLiz says she’s dead set on Strawbs being Hans but to ignore her. Asks if Baggly a wolf

6:03pm Yosser says Neo is his vote right now

6:26pm Green submits FFA (sixtoes, kitten, Neo)

6:28pm LegEnd FFA (strawbs, sixtoes and another player she won’t name)

6:34pm KEVIN SHOOTS SIXTOES WHO WAS MARV, THE WOLF

6:48pm Lorcan says he’ll probably go kitten for his vote (other choice Strawbs)

6:55pm Lough says still 12 people to vote

6:59pm Baggly FFA (Liz, Aisling, 2D)

7:02pm Kitten says she’s voting Strawbs

7:12pm Green says he has a vote in for kitten

7:13pm Ecto FFA (Neo, Lorcan, nothing) has stated this morning (Tuesday)vote went on nothing

7:20pm nothing FFA (LegEnd, Lorcan, Neo)

7:32pm Duffman says he’s leaning towards voting cup

8:20pm Barney says he still leans towards cup as wolf

8:28pm Green says happy to lynch cup

8:28pm Liz says suss if Lorcan 

8:32pm LegEnd happy to lynch cup and wondering if others can be convinced

8:33pm Duffman says he’s on cup

8:35pm Strawbs says she has moved her undisclosed vote yet

8:39pm Duffman says his vote staying on cup

8:42pm LegEnd says she’s changing her vote to cup

8:43pm Lorcan says his vote still on kitten

8:45pm Strawbs asks Lough if everyone has voted

8:49pm Lough says all but 2 voted (2D &Barney)

8:52pm Barney confirms he hasn’t voted yet

9pm VOTE CLOSED

8:35pm Strawbs says she has moved her undisclosed vote yet

@strawbs I presume you mean hasn't above?

Why wouldn't you declare on thread who you voted for? Always better for the village to have all votes declared on thread and you know this

Day 1 votes are tough, not a lot to go on!

How you finding the game so far? I was a newbie not too long ago so I know it can be confusing! Don't be afraid to call people out if you see something off

Watch now as I get accused of pocketing you 😀 (pocketing is when a 'wolf' is nice to a villager to gain their trust)

Yep, I meant to type “hasn’t”

Didn’t want to discuss the pros and cons of a policy lynch as I thought it would cause a pile on 2D. Few people mentioned possibly voting for him as a policy lynch so I was letting it play out naturally.

I'm googling a couple of the terms because it's like I've walked into a work meeting for an industry I'm not involved in.

It does make more sense when you're playing rather than reading the rules at least.

I saw people saying that the gif's could be a wolf task ,if there are tasks undertaken are they revealed after they're done?

• Advertisement

We won’t be told what the tasks were unless the person doing the task chooses to say on thread. They may not be allowed to tell us though.

Do you know what FFA means?

No tasks will only be revealed at the end of the game when we get access to the back rooms

Free-for-All, also known as "FFA" is a multiplayer mode featured in every main Call of Duty game, which puts every player against each other.

that doesnt make sense

Yeah I was the main person being accused of giffing to win a task with a Kevin gif, along with Sixtoes because he got shot & showed wolf

I think we'll only know if a task is successful if lough mentions it in an announcement, or if he says someone has won a prize etc

wonder why everyone went for cup for the reference to holy ghost like sixtoes, rather then you for the kevin memes like sixtoes?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Prizes and tasks are usually only revealed at the end of the game as others have said. I'm not sure why Lorcan thinks otherwise unless he's deliberately playing dumb.

Yea we may find out if they were successfully but not what the actual task was thiugh

• Advertisement

*though

Advertisement