Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW Christmas: Naughty or Nice GAME Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

Ok i'm not getting an answer from Louchc so I might be onto something. If he comes back on the question, we can prob disregard

'The Grinch was given the gift of a peek'. I presumed this was to peek a villager. Could the gift have been to change Nothings peek from good to bad? I'm not sure it even matters at this stage

My reads on players. This is mostly gut I won't be able to read back through them all

Kitten: was my call to be a wolf from D1, thought they were trying to start a wagon on me, FFa'd her twice. Very fluffy posting in general

Aisling: newbie, asking plenty of mechanic related questions. Would be a great cover. Their last post asking about terms flagged with me. Overplaying the newbie role?

Baggly: jumped on Neo pretty quick after I called him out D2. Wolves were in trouble with Neo under pressure so would be a good call to give him up. Other than that they are going really low under the radar, low lying wolf?

Liz: I can't read Liz, sorry folks you'll have to work her out yourselves

Barney: Was sure he was good, I've no reason to think not but yesterday with Nothing has totally thrown me in general

That timeline works for me, I'll be lynched at 1 anyway 🤣

Now that I think of it I'm pretty sure Barney was a wolf in my first ever WW game- Simpsons.. They were doing really well blending into the village but got shot by the Vig

That's not a great reason cause it's meta, just my random thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’m fine with the timeline.

Given the wolves success with munching our roled players then I expect it’s an experienced player left so I would be looking at Baggly or Barney.

I understand we may need to policy Lynch Loracn based on him pushing nothing but if he comes back NRV then I would go with Baggly and then Barney

5 v 1

I'm lynched 4v1

Munch 3 v 1

Then we're at endgame 3 v 1, find the wolf or misslynch & game over

You can't bring me to endgame, too much uncertainty. I have to go now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,105 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

My feels on all wrong on Duffers, sorry

FFA Kitten Aisling and Bagg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Who do we have left? Is the below correct?

1. Yoss NRV shot
    2. Nothing NRV lynched
    3. Aisling
    4. Leg end reject NRV shot
    5. cup NRV lynched
    6. neowise The Grinch lynched
    7. lorcand
    8. JP Liz V1
    9. Green and Red Kevin munched
    10. Hello 2D Hans Gruber mod kill
    11. Kitten_k
    12. duffman13 Mrs Claus Munched
    13. sixtoes Marv wolf killed by Kevin
    14. ectoplasm Santa shot by the Grinch
    15. barney92
    16. Strawbs NRV shot by the Grinch
    17. Baggly

So its 1 wolf left; 5 villagers.

I assume @Loughc it is 5 NRV left only as we near the end, no surprises

We dont have a lot of time and likely to be under pressure to pick votes today so im laying out my thinking.

I was in favour of lynching into the D1 wagon but the wolf has shot and munched into that wagon too, which is concerning.

Im thinking the wolf isnt in there; which turns the attention to Liz, Barney and Aisling.....

Im leaning away from Liz because she was trying to get us to vote off wagon....i presume she followed that line of thought and voted off wagon?

• Advertisement

What in the name of god is this? If you are village how can you advocate for getting lynched and leaving us at Lylo. You should be fighting tooth and nail to buy us another shot at the wolf!?!?! This is the wolfiest thing i have seen you post!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

My current thoughts are the remaining wolf might be Baggly. Lying low, not bringing attention to themselves just working away getting their job done.

I don't think its Lorcan because he's telling us to lynch him. If he is the wolf the that's the game done and over with, I think he's a villager thinking of the village success. Could very easily be a double bluff though.

The only reason I'm asking game mechanics questions is because I'm trying not to feck the game up and I can't find a terminology guide online.

If I'm left at endgame I will be lynched & wolf wins, there's no way I can survive that

We agreed ages ago I needed to be lynched

You're coming to life now though, fair play

I can understand a rolled villager laying low to not get caught by wolves in a munch. But why would Baggly if they are a NRV stay so low, then jump on Neo so quick after I called him out.. Doesn't make a lot of sense

I'm in the office today so can give some time to it and also.....well....its the end of the game; this is the last chance for the village to find the wolf.

Without wanting to accuse my accuser; i was going to say the same about you.....you have come through the game with no scrutiny at all.

I think Lorcan has a point and its in your interests to save Lorcan from this lynch so that we reach the final 3 and he gets policy lynched.

I am a NRV - and i jumped on Neo because he was acting really odd and unusual against his normal village playstyle. I couldnt do proper analysis like i did yesterday and am trying to do today because i was up the walls in work - so i went off looking at how he was behaving.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think the wolf is in Barney or Aisling. I am ruling out Liz as she was suggesting moving away from lynching in the wagon. If we have 2 lynches left, i think those are the 2. Ive put a vote in for Aisling as a placeholder.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Whats lylo and policy lynch?

• Advertisement

Yesterday you said I was a policy lynch after Nothing, why are you changing this?

Lylo basically means the last round of the game, villagers have to catch the wolf to win or else the wolf gains parity

Policy lynch is what we agreed to do with me if I was wrong yesterday about Nothing.. Too much uncertainty around me so I need to be lynched. If I end up in play at the endgame the wolf has a better chance to win

Because the wolf shot into the wagon we are policy lynching and then munched into it too!

If the wolf is in the wagon, why would they narrow the options for us to lynch into?

@lorcand1990 Nothing was lynched NRV, you can move on 😄😉

Aisling and Kitten is where I'm looking

Anything from @Barney92

Ok but that was after the shot you made those comments

Do you think I'm a wolf, yes or no?

I know - but we have more information now so that its not just a random thing, it could be a pattern.

On the basis of more data, its looking like you aren't! I cant say for sure but im saying outside the wagon is our best bet. I could be completely wrong and letting you off the policy lynch could lose us the game; but you havent been fighting the lynch; the wolf hasnt minded us doing it (in fact they have reduced the wagon people too); so why would we keep doing it!

This is just like a game where Quickbeam was a Sk and we were all sure she was in a wagon (the digi 5) and she happily let us think that and let us lynch the wagon only for her to take the win!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I’ve stuck in a vote for Barney. As I said above I think it’s an experienced player and between him and Baggly. I think him being quiet on thread is trying to stay off our radar

Ok I get you can't commit to it.. and therein lies the conundrum

I think there is only one way I can get to endgame and not lose village the game, but it relies on enough people being relatively confident that I'm not a wolf. Aisling seems to think I'm not a wolf but other than that I don't know

I don't think we can get enough people committed to that, so therefore I think I should be the one to go, as agreed. Then the rest of the village can take it from there

Who would you vote for between me and Liz?

We are 50 mins from the lynch - i think people need to be declaring so that if the lynch doesnt find the wolf, we have the information to review afterwards. A chaotic vote with no declarations only helps the wolf.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I was so sure this was going to end with the last lynch. I was ready to congratulate santa on some excellent work and winning the game for us, and a good assist for lorcan for spotting the clue. That's all gone now I see. We've a 1/5 chance now and then 1/3 later on if we're wrong. Lorcan if you're good by asking to be lynched now you're robbing us of the 1/5 chance to the wolf now. It doesn't really help us at all.

Advertisement