Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW Christmas: Naughty or Nice GAME Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I don't know if wolf lorcan kills duffman. They'd finally won them over with the nothing argument yesterday, so it is not like they were still at loggerheads.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

Ok well I have 2 people saying I shouldn't be asking to be lynched. Can't both be wolves so I'll drop it

Going back to the lynches, my original thought was no wolves on Cup in day 1. That to me anyway has now been proved right, althought i thought i was wrong with nothing. My second gut feeling was that a wolf voted for neo in the second lynch. That would leave me with either Baggly or kitten. Now of the two of them, I'm not sure but kitten's reasoning hasn't been top notch today if you ask me. An experienced player doesn't seem to me to be the strongest reason and even earlier agreed with the idea of policy lynching lorcan. That seems like a great plan for a wolf. Get someone lynched and go down to the final three and hope for the best.

Lynch #1

Cup (5) - Green and red, nothing, leg end reject, duffman, Barney92 

StrawbsM (2) - kitten_k, Aisling

All others have one;

Hello2DPersonBelow (1) - StrawbsM

Baggy (1) - JP Liz v1

Kitten_K (1) - Lorcan 

JP Liz v1 (1) - Baggy

Neowise (1) - Yoss 

Lorcand (1) - Neowise

Leg end reject (1) - Cup

Nothing (1) - Echoplasm

Cup has been lynched

Lynch 2

Neowise (6) - Baggly, Leg end reject, lorcand, kitten_k, yoss, duffman

Lorcand (2) - nothing, Neowise 

Nothing (1) - Aisling 

Duffman (1) - JP Liz v1

Did not vote - Barney92

Kitten is my best bet for a wolf, I've been saying it consistently all game

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

• Advertisement

Look i get what you are saying - but im following my own logic here. I dont think the wolf kills into the wagon like they have, this close to the end of the game. If they had killed elsewhere, they would reinforce that we need to lynch the wagon. Its an easier win for the wolf in that scenario. Im sticking to that for better or worse - so if it comes to it, i wont be voting you in lylo; Ill be voting aisling or barney.

Who would you have voted for last night Barney?

I've said numerous times I planned on voting for neo on that one, so you can consider me off-wagon if you want but I would have been on it other than me not realising the vote didn't send. I think a wolf would much duffman if they had a good idea of who they were.

Also lorcan is accidentally scratched off there in the day 2 votes.

I voted for nothing last night. Outside of that, I don't know - I was certain we were right so didn't look at anyone else in great detail. If I'd known yesterday that nothing was good then maybe kitten or lorcan.

• Advertisement

Ok that's fair I'm just trying to work some things out, don't think I've cleared you though 😋

What about Kitten?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

6 Votes currently in, final call for vote changes is 12.45pm, result revealed 1pm

Duffman was targeted for munch twice though - its possible the wolf knew they were BG for the second one - but i havent seen anything that hinted at Duffman being BG before the failed munch. On that basis the wolf munched into the wagon before they knew who Duffman was.

I dont know why im arguing the point with you Barney - for me its you or aisling.

Duffman was targeted twice? How do you know that? Or have I missed something?

Although I suppose the logic kinda adds up that the wolf would target the same player twice. But how could you be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I assume he means the block but we have no way of knowing it was Duff blocked.

If you were Mrs Clause who would you protect first in the game? I'd wager yourself. Perhaps they found Santa before their first protection and then protected Santa first, then themselves day 2 (stopped the munch) and then munched the next time because they were going to be unprotected. However, that does not mean that duffman was definitely munched twice.

By the way, I'm still on kitten because I think the reasoning for votes has been light enough, and the reasoning for voting for me or Baggly is even weaker still.

• Advertisement

There was a failed munch on him and then a successful munch on him?

Well there was a failed munch on someone and then a munch on duffman. Likely it was two hits on duffman but it was the certainty in your statement that stood out to me.

Protect himself N1 but that means he got the block in randomly N2 and didn't protect myself today

Or.. protect someone N1, himself N2, block the munch and then open for munch today

Himself not myself

I do see your point about munching into the wagon though baggly and could probably be convinced to vote for aisling after this lynch if I'm still kicking and kitten isn't the wolf.

Im certain in retrospect. Duffman was BG and BG always protect themselves on odd numbered days, unless there is an outed role they need to protect.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

A two way tie at the top.

Using the wheel randomiser, Kitten_k has been lynched

Slip? :D

Joking im sticking with outside the wagon.

• Advertisement

Kitten_k was NRV

Advertisement