Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW Christmas: Naughty or Nice GAME Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Sorry kitten the wheel has spoken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Okay then, I'm going to suggest voting no lynch next time around. Moves from 1/4 to 1/3 after the next munch. I thought we only had 5 left for some reason, rather than 6 - I missed Liz in my count. If no lynch is allowed I think we should do it. If not I'm leaning towards Aisling and Baggly.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nooooooo we needed to rule out Aisling to know if it was Barney.

Cant no vote: Munch makes it 3v1; LYLO - we need to vote right next to win.

Can no vote: Munch makes it 3v1; lynch 3v1; munch 2v1; LYLO.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,107 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is there anything to be said for asking again Harry to surrender, turn good and just the villagers

Aisling or Barney for me

• Advertisement

My numbers were chances there rather than 1 wolf 4 villagers. What are your thoughts on voting no lynch? We can only lynch one more time an in my view better to do so when there are only 3 of us left versus 4 of us left.

@Loughc if no lynch is the most popular vote is there no lynch or is the top votegetter lynched anyway?

We need that clarity to do it; if its not clear we can vote no vote; the wolf could log a vote and win the game.

This line of thinking is very positive for the village - im definitely leaning Aisling out of the two of ye. But i still believe in voting outside the wagon. This could all be smokescreen from you as a hail mary play.

I've asked lough to clarify. If they don't get back I think we should assume you can't do it and take our chances with someone - I'd be okay with Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,107 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope you are feeling better

If I make you nice soup maybe I can have a peek prize please @Loughc 😉😘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

It'll be a waste of a chance to kill a wolf if you vote for me.That's all I'm saying.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If no lynch has the most votes then no lynch wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

We only have 1 misslynch left, you'll probably need better reasoning if you're village and want to win

I think I phrased that wrong, we can't afford another misslynch is what I meant

Thanks Loughc. Hope you're feeling better.

Okay, everyone vote for no lynch please :)

I'll vote for no lynch

No lynch it is!

Vote for no lynch in!

Haha sorry

Sure for a second there I thought you and Barney might be getting us to vote no lynch cause ye were both wolves.. That would require Leg End levels of reasoning to be true!

Just a reminder votes on thread don’t count. Must be by PM.

• Advertisement

Get those votes in folks, I'll hopefully be back by the time the 2nd munch has happened (if I last that long). Catch you all on the flippity flop. I'll likely be going for Aisling if I get to the final 3 but we shall see how things pan out. Baggly makes a fairly good case.

I'm confused.What are we voting for now?

Is the 3 o'clock munch not determined by the remaining wolf?

Excellent.I thought I'd missed a trick.

I'll get mine in once I see what happens at 3.

JP Liz V1 has been munched.

Liz was NRV.

Last call for votes are 4.45pm for 5pm lynch.

Remaining:

• Aisling
    • Baggly
    • Lorcand1990
    • Barney92
    I'm not voting for myself for obvious reasons, I don't think its Lorcan since he was so adamant, we lynch him earlier (this might come back to bite me) so it's between Baggly and Barney92.I voted for Baggly earlier and I'm going to stick to my guns and go for them again.

Quiet afternoon in the village.

The Lynch results are in.

Baggly - Aisling

No Lynch - Lorcand, Barney92, Baggly

No lynch wins it.

Munch at. 7pm and Lynch 9pm.

Oh feck I messed that up!

I though we still had to vote even with the lynch cancelled.🙈

Silly carry on from me

Well that could have been a disaster.

But anyway. The AGM I was prepping for the other day is tonight at 730 so I potentially won't be around if there is another lynch.

I've put in a vote for aisling for the reasons I outlined before. I've left a vote for Barney with loughc in case aisling is unexpectedly munched.

I'm sorry I didn't think there would be an endgame today but I won't be able to Check in later. Let's bring it home though village!

• Advertisement

We can leave the final munch and Lynch til the morning if that suits everyone. As if we are down to the final 4 everyone should be playing.

Advertisement