Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft grenade launcher

Options
  • 20-11-2022 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Looking to sell a madbull launcher and 5 40mm 1 needs new bearings selling for €120

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 athlone Sean

Hi is launcher under rail type xm203? Is it trigger or button launch? Cheers Seán.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dylank25

If u can message me on this I can send u my number and you could text me on WhatsApp and I will send u pictures and ye it's under rail and button press very fun

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

How is this a Dublin South matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Dylank25

It's not I couldn't find the right spot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Maybe going to use it to blow potholes in the cycle lanes 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Obikenobi23

I know this is barely a Dublin south matter but I couldn't find a more suitable thread.

when I was growing up in Dublin in the 40s & 50s my grandparents lived on Boyne Street.

We would visit regularly

While there my dad would go & play a game of house, bingo these days, In what I probably incorrectly remember as the Harmern club.

You would be given a leather board with the numbers stamped on it. a stick of chalk & a rag.

The caller would mix the numbers in a big cloth bag & proceed to play like bingo.

This club was located right beside Autocars Ford garage on Boyne Street but fronted onto Fenian street.

The club was just on the left as you passed Bass Place & opposite the red brick maisonnettes.

I was hoping there might be some one the forum who has a memory of it as younger members of the family are trying to find out more about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Advertisement