Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW Christmas: Naughty or Nice GAME Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

I can do tomorrow if that's better 👍🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭lorcand1990

Sorry just back from work

Yeah I can do tomorrow, although my mental health could do with this ending tonight 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I would also appreciate the morning. Thanks folks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Perfect. Munch results tomorrow 9am and Lynch 11am.

• Advertisement

Morning folks, early start for me today as you can see!

I'm not sure I fully agree with the logic here, although youre right im not a wolf.. Duffman took a bit of convincing from me as he was sure ecto peeked him good, I think he could have flipped back against me

Now this next thought is back to my theory yesterday that ectos peak on Nothing was tainted, we never did get clarity from lough. So if that peek was wrong, ecto was still leaving hints that duffman was good, he even thought she peeked him in the same post she was accusing nothing.. What if santa knew who Mrs clause was, so ecto was trying to signal to duffman she knew he was good. I think that makes sense with the game mechanics and OP? Wolves spotted that and munched duffman, he blocked it 1st time so they munched again next night?

Yep.

So you looked at the kitten lynch yesterday and you still think aisling is a wolf? Sorry that doesn't add up

• Advertisement

Aisling is so close to lynch here and they don't jump to kitten. That doesn't say wolf to me, even as a newbie she would have shared a den with wolves for a few days and known all about lunch votes

I think aisling is a nrv based on this and baggly was trying to set her up yesterday and hope to get Barney onside

Your logic is off lorcan... Did you know it was a tie before the lynch. Because I certainly didn't. And I don't think aisling did either. Not everyone had declared.

It's also a massive jump to say she shared time with a wolf so now knows all their go to moves. If that was the case then her newbie questions are just an act... And why would she put on that act.

What you are proposing doesn't add up.

I'm basing my vote on Aisling on what happened when the votes weren't so tight and each one wasn't under as much scrutiny: she knew our plan to lynch into the wagon and acted accordingly.

Right and what does lynch into the wagon mean?

Lynch the people who all lumped onto one person on the d2 lynch. Because there are lots of people who vote for one person its easier for a wolf to hide the reasons for their vote in that group. They can just say 'I voted there because everyone else did'.

Lynch was going to be tight, that was clear, numbers were small

With this info, I don't think it is an act, I think it is genuine newbie confusion

@Barney92 what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I must admit, the votes last night do give me pause for thought about aisling. It didn't seem like anyone was voting for baggly. I remember people saying they were voting for kitten, aisling and me.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Barney92 has been munched.

Lynch at 11am. Go forth and fight your case.

How in sweet divine Jesus did I make it this far..

@Aisling(",) you've played me a fool haven't you?

I honest to god haven't got a clue anymore.

Aisling makes that munch because Barney was siding with her but was on the fence. She doesn't go after you Lorcan because you now appear a lock vote in her favour.

Lorcan makes that munch because he has sided with Aisling and wants her to lynch me and win the game.

I have no idea which one of you is the wolf.

Maybe you and Barney do have a point though. You both cant be wolves; and Aisling voting me wasnt in her favour.

• Advertisement

Unless that was the plan all along and she was playing it risky!!! :D

I'm not a wolf. I don't think any of my early votes were successful when wolves were voting and as a newbie I could easily have hidden amongst the crowd.

Baggly I'm still leaning towards you.

What does that bit about your votes being successful when wolves were voting mean?

Why are you leaning me? Im trying to make up my mind about you here and this is the end game - i need more information on why you think its me than that. A wolf keeps things loose and lets Lorcan and me fight it out - thats what you are doing!

I still can't see how if you were a wolf you let yourself get into so much danger on Kittens lynch yesterday. For that reason I have to think it's not you

I think it's baggly. If you've played me, massively well done

Lorcan its not me. If its you then fair **** for playing me.

Baggly it's deffo not me. Think about it. I've openly voted for you and you were my only real risk in the upcoming vote. If I was a wolf you'd have been eaten

Lorcan; if im the wolf explain how Barney was munched. How did that benefit me? If im the wolf why in the name of god would i munch the last person pointing the finger at me?

Aisling munches him; safe in the knowledge you are siding with her and she can safely stick with voting for me, to win the game.

Its Aisling. My vote is in. I implore you look at the whole game, including the munches; dont hang the game on one risky vote from Aisling! I dont want us to lose this game!!!!

I'm willing to vote Baggly.. Early bus on Neo to give you cover, way under the radar until yesterday, there's just too much going against you

I have nothing even remotely concrete against aisling

Whichever of you it is I am impressed.

• Advertisement

That's a smart munch for you.. Create doubt in my mind or else try turn aisling against me, you've gone for the former

I have to trust myself on this

Advertisement