Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster 10% Off Gift Cards

• 25-11-2022 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,316 ✭✭✭✭

Ticketmaster are offering 10% off all gift cards between €100 and €250 with the code BF1022. Limited to 140 cards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭tfeldi

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

I'm still bitter about my €80 ticketmaster voucher expiring before I got a chance to use it. Make sure you check the dates :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I think its the law they've to all last a minimum of 5 years now. During the pandemic I had them transfer one I got BF 2019 to a new one with a 5 year lifespan. Worth giving them a shout if it was a similar situation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,888 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I got mine earlier, yeah expires in 5 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Did it arrive to your email immediaqtely? As in could i buy it now an book concert tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭tfeldi

Yes, immediately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,468 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Mine arrived immediately but I couldn't use it to book tickets, I ended up having to pay for the tickets 🙄

Maybe there is a bit of a time delay between receiving them and it being fully activated?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭michael jay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,888 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Let us know if you get it working (on the off chance you are getting more tickets). I'll be getting tickets Wednesday, will go **** mad if the voucher code doesn't work.

Advertisement