Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 months Apple TV + free signup to curry’s perks

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭andydurnin

Has anyone got that works for apple so I can stack with the sky I got

• I got a 3 month trial option on the Apple TV+ app through my PS4, when I went to sign up it directed me to a web page that you had to sign up through, had to be done via a browser. When I did that, I got an email with my 7 day (!) free trial and a notice that my first payment would be on Dec 10. Sneaky, Apple, very sneaky. Cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Anyone been able to stack this 6 months with the free 2 months they were giving out for Selena Gomez?

I got so far where they even gave me next payment date which would have been 8 months away but it wouldn't go through so not sure if it can be done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,087 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya that's how I did it. Just confirmed payment details and then is showed I had it for another 8 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭micks_address

Is the apple TV offer still available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭andydurnin

anyone got a code for the 3 months that might work?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Just comes up for me must be a new subscriber, tried again there now and still no joy.

I think it is because account I am trying to redeem on I already got 3 months through Curry Perks already a long time ago so must exclude me from this offer.

Advertisement