Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022 NFL season - Regular Season Thread - Picks etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭al87987

118-77

Week 14

Raiders @ Rams - Raiders

Jets @ Bills - Bills

Browns @ Bengals - Bengals

Texans @ Cowboys - Cowboys

Vikings @ Lions - Lions

Jaguars @ Titans - Titans

Eagles @ Giants - Eagles

Ravens @ Steelers - Steelrs

Chiefs @ Broncos - Chiefs

Buccaneers @ 49ers - 49ers

Panthers @ Seahawks - Seahawks

Dolphins @ Chargers - Dolphins

Patriots @ Cardinals - Patriots

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭cosatron

Week 14

Raiders @ Rams

Jets @ Bills

Browns @ Bengals

Texans @ Cowboys

Vikings @ Lions

Jaguars @ Titans

Eagles @ Giants

Ravens @ Steelers

Chiefs @ Broncos

Buccaneers @ 49ers

Panthers @ Seahawks

Dolphins @ Chargers

Patriots @ Cardina

Post edited by cosatron on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Feeling very confident this round of getting 13/13. Going for Raiders, Bills, Bengals, Cowboys, Vikings, Titans, Eagles, Ravens, Chiefs, 49ers, Seahawks, Dolphins, Patriots.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Optimus Caesar

123-72 coming in.

Week 14

Raiders @ Rams

Jets @ Bills

Browns @ Bengals

Texans @ Cowboys

Vikings @ Lions

Jaguars @ Titans

Eagles @ Giants

Ravens @ Steelers

Chiefs @ Broncos

Buccaneers @ 49ers

Panthers @ Seahawks

Dolphins @ Chargers

Patriots @ Cardinals

• Registered Users Posts: 39,875 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Week 14

Raiders @ Rams 

Jets @ Bills 

Browns @ Bengals 

Texans @ Cowboys 

Vikings @ Lions 

Jaguars @ Titans 

Eagles @ Giants 

Ravens @ Steelers 

Chiefs @ Broncos 

Buccaneers @ 49ers 

Panthers @ Seahawks 

Dolphins @ Chargers 

Patriots @ Cardinals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

124 - 71 coming in

Week 14

Raiders @ Rams 

Jets @ Bills 

Browns @ Bengals 

Texans @ Cowboys 

Vikings @ Lions 

Jaguars @ Titans 

Eagles @ Giants 

Ravens @ Steelers 

Chiefs @ Broncos 

Buccaneers @ 49ers 

Panthers @ Seahawks 

Dolphins @ Chargers 

Patriots @ Cardinals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

I'll go Raiders tonight I'll post the rest the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭collybyrne

Raiders tonight, do the rest tomorrow.

So nobody is getting 13/13. Fu€k u Raiders u suck.

• Advertisement

124-71 coming in:

Raiders @ Rams

Jets @ Bills

Browns @ Bengals

Texans @ Cowboys

Vikings @ Lions

Jaguars @ Titans

Eagles @ Giants

Ravens @ Steelers

Chiefs @ Broncos

Buccaneers @ 49ers

Panthers @ Seahawks

Dolphins @ Chargers

Patriots @ Cardinals

Some very tough one's to pick there IMO. The Vikings can go from looking like one of the best teams in the league to a very average side form quarter to quarter. The Lions have been hot for a few weeks now, I'm picking them not because I have tons of faith in them, more just because they're who I really want to shout for in that game.

If Jimmy G was starting you wouldn't think twice about picking the 9ers at home. Brock Purdy is such an unknown though and as has always been the case for the length of time I've been doing this, it's just so hard to pick against Brady, even with the Bucs offense being as bad as it's been.

Kind of feel the same for the Steelers Ravens. If Lamar was out there I'd be picking the Ravens all day. Steelers at home in a divisional match-up against a backup QB are hard to pick against though.

Here's hoping for a great weekend of games, no doubt with a few more upsets thrown in along the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

110 84 so far

Raiders

Bills

Bengals

Cowboys

Vikings

Titans

Eagles

Steelers

Chiefs

49ers

Seahawks

Dolphins

Patriots

21-0 Eagles 2nd quarter. You love to see it.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Lions threw a pass to Penei Sewell to seal the game against the Vikings and, truly, I've never seen greater balls to call such a play on 3rd & 7. Incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Sewell is a 320lb tackle for those unsure. The ground shook when he dived for the first down line. Wonderful stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I've never seen a team so unlucky with injuries as the Niners have been over the past 4 or 5 years. Deebo carted off with a knee injury the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭hynesie08

There's been many false dawns for the niners when it comes to QBs, but Brock Purty looks really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Apparently it’s ankle which is weird cos he was holding his knee but the body reacts in weird ways in these situations

It stops being unlucky when you decide to run your best wide receiver when up 21-0, it literally makes zero sense to run Deebo like that, it’s insane, just run Mitchell or whoever, don’t keep on messing up your best players. I really do hate Shanahan sometimes, he keeps on doing that crap year after year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,136 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

I don't know any coach that gets blamed more for unlucky injuries of players than Kyle.

I'd agree if it 21-0 in the 4th quarter but it wasn't close to that. Even ignoring the weapons Tampa Bay have you don't pull your starters in any game in the 2nd quarter. He couldn't run Mitchell as he is out injured and if it was McCaffrey who was injured in that run it would be worse for the team.

It wasn't as if Kyle called a run up the middle for Deebo, he cut back inside where there was some space and just got unlucky. Deebo started the scoring yesterday with a run, you can't celebrate the touchdown and then complain about an injury later. Deebo is physically built in a different way than the majority of WRs in the league and unfortunately injuries are a part of football.

Only 8/13 from a round where I was certain I would get all right. Too many suck to mention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭al87987

118-77

Week 14

Raiders @ Rams - Raiders

Jets @ Bills - Bills

Browns @ Bengals - Bengals

Texans @ Cowboys - Cowboys

Vikings @ Lions - Lions

Jaguars @ Titans - Titans

Eagles @ Giants - Eagles

Ravens @ Steelers - Steelrs

Chiefs @ Broncos - Chiefs

Buccaneers @ 49ers - 49ers

Panthers @ Seahawks - Seahawks

Dolphins @ Chargers - Dolphins

Patriots @ Cardinals - Patriots

8-5 takes me to 126-82

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

7-6 takes me to 131-77 for the season. Patriots saved me from a losing record this week!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

You can't be fine with Deebo runs when he scores TD's and complain when he gets injured. 21 point lead in the second quarter is nowhere near game over in the NFL.

Remember Shanahan pulling starters against Detroit in the 4th quarter week 1 last year and they came back to within a score and had a chance to level it on the last drive. Had to put the starters back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Week 15

49ers @ Seahawks

Colts @ Vikings

Ravens @ Browns

Dolphins @ Bills

Eagles @ Bears

Falcons @ Saints

Lions @ Jets

Steelers @ Panthers

Cowboys @ Jaguars

Chiefs @ Texans

Patriots @ Raiders

Cardinals @ Broncos

Titans @ Chargers

Bengals @ Buccaneers

Giants @ Commanders

Rams @ Packers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

I didn’t say anything about pulling him, in my opinion and a lot of people opinion, he runs Deebo too much, it’s about percentages, obviously players get hurt and Deebo also needs to know when to go down instead of fighting for those extra yards on plays where it’s not needed but easier said than done, shanahan drives me nuts at times, you need to protect certain players from themselves sometimes. Deebo is getting paid like a wide receiver, he should be protected more in my humble opinion, obviously run him but just not so much when you have other options.

That game was over bar a miracle, TampaBay are garbage right now, Brady is not playing well and the coaching is poor, obviously anything is possible with Brady but it’s deminishing fast. That Niners defense were not going to give up much to that Tampa and now we have the greatest QB that ever lived, we are invincible…lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Deebo RB carries 2022: 8, 4, 5, 2, 2, 2, 1, 4, 3, 2, 4, 4

41 carries all season, averaging less than 3.5 carries per game. No more than 4 carries in any game since week 3. But this is too much? How much is ok?

It's NFL, injuries happen, if you are not going to use your best players you are not going to be very successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Optimus Caesar

• Advertisement

Advertisement