Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ruscon model 1600 slurry tank.

Options
  • 09-12-2022 8:33pm

Anyone know what make pump came on the ruscon 1600. Want to order parts to rebuild the pump. The plate on the pump is worn off so can't get the details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭stanflt

More than likely a betoni- put up a pic and I’ll tell you for sure

Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 29,599 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Get on to tullyallen agri, they'll help you out

• Registered Users Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

You could price a hydralic pump as well while you are at it. You still have 6 days to get an application in for 40% grant.

I have no idea what they cost. Just know you can get them under TAMS

Edit: Or actually maybe it's just for a kit that drives the pump.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mickey1985

Do you need to know the exact tank you want to buy to apply for tams

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭DBK1

No, just the size.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

For a brand new tanker? No. You just put in a claim for what you want to buy. There is a formula to work out the allowed price. There are three prices

1) Reference price. The max they allow

2) Price you apply for. You can apply for less than the maximum to game the system and get more points if you think it will be oversubscribed

3) Receipted price.

What you get in the end is the lower of the above 3 prices. It would help to know what size though you are applying for. I think that if you apply for a larger one, but end up buying a smaller one, that there is no penalty (I am open to correction). But if you apply for a smaller one and end up buying a larger one, you can only receive for the size you applied.

e.g. if you apply for a 2000 gallon one and end up buying a 1500 gallon one, I think you get paid based on 1500 gallon figures. Whereas if you apply for a 2500 gallon one and buy the 2000 gallon one, you get paid on the 2000 gallon one. Simplest would be to apply for the one you want though.

If/when you get approved, then you have whatever time they allow to go out and pick one and buy it

Advertisement