Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have a temp hostel for 15 days, from where should I start looking for a rental place in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-12-2022 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am a student looking for shared accommodation in Dublin, currently, I have a temp. Kindly suggest the best way to search for rented long-term accommodation.

Thanks!

Best Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Daft.ie is the only show in town and would need to be monitored very regularly as properties and rooms are snapped up quickly. Good luck with your search. It won’t be easy due to the lack of accommodation available.

Maybe also check with your college and student union. They might have a list of rooms available.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Contact your college, they all have accommodation services specifically for students.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

I assume you are an Erasmus or post grad if you are starting in Jan. You need to get on to the accomodations services in you college, every day if necessary. They should be able to turn something up for you but persistence pays. If you are just coming to a language school and they have not sorted accomodations in advance god help you, use daft.ie as mentioned above.

Answers

Advertisement