Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Not a bit Christmassy.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,657 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The absolutely godawful men's clothes constantly being advertised on here. Please tell me nobody actually buys that stuff???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

What, you don’t like a dog’s face plastered across an entire shirt?

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Clearly fake personas on Boards who can't even remember the tall tale they told last week and change it the next. At least remember what age you claimed to be on your first spin of the tale FFS!

Just started Keep Sweet, Pray and Obey on Netflix and it's giving me the rage already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,305 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

That age doesn't matter for your 'lads'

Andrea Bocelli having a young kid

Mick Jagger still at it too

Inspirational

• Registered Users Posts: 25,297 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

1. you can download the covid app onto any smartphone, Android, iPhone but…. not an iPad apparently. Hmmmmm
    2. people who like to engage in ‘busy’ work when they’ve nothing else to do…and said busy work which doesn’t require doing needless to say.. is being done at 50,000 decibels. Calm down, Go buy a book, newspaper, iPad, whatever… just, STFU, THANKS ! 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Having some interesting work to do for a change; but too burned out by all the crap and interruptions to be able to get to do it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I wouldn't interact with people but going for a 6am run on an empty beach is fine imo.

Oh yeah, I'll be bringing my dog out at night once the rest of the house is in bed as soon as I feel up to it.

Guidelines allow for solo outdoor exercise.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,177 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

'Wednesday' and your one in it all over my feed for some reason, never watched it and not the faintest bit interested, the Addams Family is just a fish-out-of-water joke repeated endlessly.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

It's a definite possibility! Particularly seeing how they can experience the sane era twice but at different ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,281 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Have taken it upon myself to organise my own stag as one of the groomsmen is in the middle of building a house and the other two are new fathers so are all naturally pre-occupied. I love the organisation process anyway and most of all, it lets me do it my way, invite who I want etc.

The plan was to have the main event on the Saturday, but meet a couple of college friends the night before in the same destination for our own little reunion. I also wanted the comfort of my own hotel room and texted everyone I intended inviting individually, keeping it strictly to those going to the wedding (can get messy and awkward otherwise).

But since I started the process, one mate has already decided that he is sharing the hotel room with me, is interloping on the first night (didn't get the hint) and essentially telling me who I should invite as well.

IT'S MY STAG!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,941 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Just tell your man you are in a room on your own, and to bunk in with someone else. Otherwise you’ll be tortured by him at your wedding.

Heated a quiche. And like pizza, I’ve burnt my gum 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

To the girl who walks the country roads at 7am / 7.30am every morning wearing a grey and black hoodie and black leggings, using the torch on her phone..........WEAR A F******G HIGH VIS and give us all a break !!

Shhh, you'll be cancelled for 'victim blaming'...

Something something why aren't cars painted hi-vis?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,153 ✭✭✭Be right back

She mustn't have heard of such a concept, poor thing. Beyond her understanding.

Fookin FREEZING today. I've a plug-in oil radiator in my room that I'm practically sitting on and have a blanket over me too. I feel like some kind of poorly Victorian matron, confined to her room and trying to keep warm by the meagre fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭honeyjo

I am the same :( I'm working in a Georgian building in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Stuck behind a truck for several Km's with the windscreen washer frozen, stayed well back but still spray making it difficult to see. When it did eventually thaw it trolled me with a 'low washer fluid' alarm..grrrr 😀

Seven Worlds will Collide

People who CAN'T SHUT THE FVCKING DOOR after them in this weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

You must work here ! Same thing all day and the office next door doesnt have the heating on as he doesnt like to be warm so everytime he opens the door there's a blast of ice cold air 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got an email from one of my sibs(f), tearing me a new one as one of the boys doesn't have the "correct" cold weather clothes.

Everytime he has visited I have showed him jumpers/tops/jog pants that were on sale in shops he had in his town, he has always shrugged his shoulders, said ah yea or found fault.

Ta a grown ass man refusing to buy clothes he needs is my fault, don't even get me started on how he's managed to "lose" the thermal sets he has at least 2 sets of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So annoyed I posted in the wrong thread! long long week its been.

Post edited by Bredabe on

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

That im suffering from world cup withdrawal. I’ve been checking which day it is since Wednesday for a game.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,110 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This would be more than a TA except i'm refusing to give it the brain space. Late, late roster rejig after i mentioned three weeks ago the proposed wouldn't work and was roundly ignored. New one has shafted me and most emails auto respond with "I am out of the office til 23" 🤬🤬🤬🤬

That the ‘ Done’ tab on my phone doesn’t work ( on boards ) so I need to close chrome and open it up again.

And the ads I’m seeing here are to buy Irish passports. FF back in government ???

• Advertisement

Left the house there for the first time since Tuesday for some desperately needed fresh air and snotted myself on ice within 5 minutes.

Thank you, universe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement