Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer boi to aib

Options
  • 01-07-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I transferred money from BOI to AIB yesterday, Friday from a business account after 5pm. Can you advise when it will be processed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi princess007,

Thanks for your post.

A transfer requested on 365 Online, after the curnoff time of 3.30pm or at the weekend, will be processed the following working day and will reach the payee bank the next day. In this instance your transfer will be received by the other bank on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Ronanh87

I transferred money on Friday at 5.08 , still hadn't reached my landlords account ...today and today is Tuesday ...his is aib ...any idea of the hold up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Ronanh87 wrote: »
    I transferred money on Friday at 5.08 , still hadn't reached my landlords account ...today and today is Tuesday ...his is aib ...any idea of the hold up
    Hi Ronanh87,

thanks for posting here on Boards.

When funds are transferred after the cut off time on a Friday, it would be processed the next business day, Monday in this case, and reach the payee account the day after. SEPA transfers usually take one business day to reach the payee account if sent before the banks cut off time and two business days after.

As the funds haven't reached the payee account yet, we'd advise that you check the details you used for the payee, and make sure you haven't scheduled a future payment.

When logged into 365 online through a browser or a PC, please go to Money Transfer, and Scheduled payments to check this.

If the account details are correct, there's no scheduled payment and the funds still haven't reached the payee account, we'd advised that you send a message at the service desk by choosing to 'Ask a Question', and an advisor will send a proof of payment, which you give to the payee to trace the payment.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else,

Thanks again,
    Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bon79

My money was transferred from bol on Friday evening to aib and now it 1245am Tuesday still not there what's the hold up

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bon79

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. If the funds were transferred after the cut off time on Friday this would not be processed untill the next working day Monday and would be one further working day before this will be credited to the account in AIB. This should be credited to the account before close of business today.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sg1234-

Hi I done a cash lodgement into my bank account but it has asked me to customer service can you please help me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Good morning,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

Lodgements made over the weekend or after 3:30pm on a weekday, might not be available in your account until the next working day. If the ATM advised that the cash had been retained, our colleagues in the branch will manually lodge this throughout the day today. Please keep an eye on your account.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement