Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You've repeatedly stated that stress can cause a miscarriage despite proof being posted to disprove it.

You could have just said that was Harry and Meghan's "truth", like their "real" wedding 3 days earlier, Meghan not involved with Finding Freedom until she suddenly remembered in court that it had slipped her mind etc., etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Ms2011

All of that has been debated to death and plausible reasons been presented.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭cobham

i thought the whole matter of the miscarriage was doubtful and I am inclined to think it never happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Sammy2012

When did she have the miscarriage? They are just 2 whiny grown ups in my opinion. We all have family problems and we just deal with them privately. Go off and live a normal life. Give up your money and titles and get a regular job. She can go back to "acting". Noone will remember them in 6 months to a years time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Its very easy to set up a sympathetic story from the off when you are the master of your own story and supplier of your own footage to create a certain narrative. I’d like to see the footage of the aftermath of the incident with Kate where she made her cry, or the bullying allegations against staff, or the various demands throughout her tenure. Not airy fairy shite of them pulling weeds in Frogmore acting all coy, out of their depth and hard done by. It’s easy to say whatever you like when you know the people you are up against and accusing are duty bound by silence.

And sorry but AS IF she didn’t realise there would be crowds of people lining the streets watching her get married. What did she think they were setting the barriers up for?!? The half baked, half truthed, woe is is me damsel in distress bs gets very tiresome after a while.

I don’t think she is evil incarnate but I don’t feel like she is an honest person at all. I feel like there is very much a front and an act at all times and that’s what I feel the majority of people can see through. Also their inability to accept their part in any of this or how they could have approached things differently is hard to grasp. If they want to be a wholesome & twee American couple then feck off and do just that. I would would applaud them for wanting to break away from the nonsense of the establishment but they are hypocritical in the extreme, liars, manipulative, unreliable and just very very untrustworthy with anything they say. On paper I’m rooting for them, but in reality I don’t like them as people and am sceptical of their motives. Best of luck to them I guess but they wouldn’t be for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭glut22

No strong opinions on Harry and Megan but to say stress from the media caused the miscarriage is ridiculous. An emotionally charged thing to say from Harry but unlikely to be based in fact. Meghan was in her late 30's and miscarriages are very common at every age, particularly after 35 so it's very likely to be just one of those things and unrelated (in my opinion of course - I had a miscarriage myself).

Boggles you are doing exactly the same thing as some of the posters who you disagree with; Giving an extreme and unbalanced view of a group of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I also don’t get it. Was it that they were too popular or that people were racist? They sound very petulant going with the “they’re all just jealous of you hun” angle. One minute they were forced out because they were too well liked and the next they were getting negative press because of racism. Chopping and changing to suit themselves whatever way the wind blows. Pair of ejits. Never happened to occur to them that they are just a pair of wallys like

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

No there hasn’t been plausible reasons given.

I Supported Harry and Meghan leaving the royal family as I find that whole Institution of monarchy baffling at best, but I’ve no issue with the people in it. Harry and Meghan screwed the pooch imo with the Oprah interview when they refused to name the person they alleged made the racist comments, misrepresenting why their son didn’t have a title, tried to get the bloody Archbishop of Canterbury to go along with their truth about the wedding and he not surprisingly didn’t play along. It was a disaster imo and to the point where someone close to Oprah had to clarify who it wasn’t who made the alleged racist comments which they could even get their facts close on that. The incident I posted a link to earlier carries more weight because the woman involved had the who, what, when, and where of comments made to her which is a benefit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭4shameee

• Registered Users Posts: 55,694 ✭✭✭✭walshb

On ep 6.. seriously, folks. Wake up. It’s obscenely hammed up. Listening to them here making out the world was out to kill them. Two absolute drama queens.

Post edited by walshb on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Well said..for me its a case of "p*ss or get off the pot".

You're either in or out. If you have grief with the RF, ditch your titles, move on and stop courting attention if you want a private life.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

👏 👏 👏 👏

Couldn't have put it better myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Lots of dailymail readers here 😏

What happens next? Is that it now? They got it all off their chest, and the world kept turning..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,139 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Labelling the RF a cult is neither extreme or unbalanced, it is factually correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

no as she doesn't have to clear her name in the public sphere at all.

only the far right types are against her and whinging about her from what i can see, everyone else sees what happened for what it actually was.

a racist being racist, and who has now quite correctly appologised as she should have.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,657 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Jeremy Clarkson in a fair spot of bother for announcing in his column in The Sun today that he "hates" Meghan Markle along with other even more unsavoury comments about her. Quite a few people suggesting the article should never have been published.

🤔 Really?

Maybe you do like to read the Daily Mail after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,927 ✭✭✭dogbert27

That's one good way to promote your new book that otherwise would not sell many copies

So the latest story is the two a them miffed with the apology to the black charity worker. They now want a sit down and apology from RF

And apparently both set to attend Charles’s coronation.🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

He was making a comparison with the contrition of the Queen in Game of Thrones. A metaphor.

I mean he's right too. The damage she is trying to do to the Firm in this most sensitive time of regnal transition is beyond the pale. And it is all her, shes got a bullring in Harry's bollox.

They'd both be well advised to stay clear of the Coronation too. What was a seething contempt for them prior to the Queen's death, will now, after this programme, be outright hostility.

They shouldn’t be allowed attend. They are openly attacking the RF/crown and Britain’s institution.

and downright bizarre that they’d actually try to attend. Weird people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

I’m pretty sure they are banking on not being invited so they have another reason to feel hard done by. It’s all pretty predictable.

He says he hates her more than a person who serially raped, tortured and murdered children. That's not a metaphor, that's unhinged.

He has competed validated their claims about certain sections of the British media, not that it needed further validation.

It's fúcking sick, even for the Sun.

So you found someone else who agrees?

Well done you. 👍️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Advertisement