Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle K Spin To Win 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Red Bull Original [screenshot] for anyone who wants it. Quote please.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Paul Pogba

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭col007

Red bull original screenshot, looking for air freshener as a swap

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Rollercoaster

K-Freeze slushie available to swap.

Please PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 264 ✭✭innocent_lover

circle k gum to swap for coffee or pastry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Patsy167

I swear my number has been blacklisted by Circle K, no win in over 10 days. It's now become 30 seconds of disappointment every morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

Thats what she said... 😁

However, I'm the same, nada for about 10days also 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭questionmark

Sandwich to swap for coffee or monster ultra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,498 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭go4it

this promotion campaign has nothing to do with luck, playing games skills or whatever.

It's purely based on a algorithm that allocates a few prizes for each ID (phone number ) - if you started playing from day 1, you received your 'quota' long time ago.

ie. if you keep spinning and get 'no winnings' for the last 10 days : get a new phone number and your 'luck' will reaper suddenly, from 1st spin

A Monster Ultra drink (screenshot) for anyone who wants it. Quote please.

Gone

Lucozade and air freshener for anyone who wants

Post edited by questionmark on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Me please…if anyone else hasn’t taken these already

I have a monster original drink available for free. Quote this post and I’ll pm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ggmad

• Advertisement

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Questions1245

I have a few, can I get some chocolate or energy drink please

bag of circle k gum

A can of VitHit

Air freshener

Can monster energy original

Gone:

A club Orange to Smallteapot

Coffee to questionmark however the code they gave me was already redeemed.

Post edited by Questions1245 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Haven't won anything in over a week.. but I tend to play when I remember, which is around 11pm.. is that too late? Do you have to be first in the queue and do it early?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭Cape Clear

I'm sure you have described perfectly how this promo is operating but apparently winners are chosen at random which is a tad disingenuous of them tbh. I won aprox. 4 times IIRC I'd imagine others had about the same amount of wins.

6 The main game is a Spin and Win game where winners are chosen at random and you instantly win the product or a voucher discount for the products.

Circle K Ireland – Spin and Win Winter 2022 – T&C’s

1. The promoter is Circle K Ireland Energy Limited (company registration no. 8209) (“Circle K”) whose registered office is at: Circle K House, Beech Hill, Clonskeagh, Dublin 4 Ireland
    2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
    3. It is mandatory for participation in the competition that you give your consent to receive your prize via SMS. If you opt in you may receive messages via SMS, e-mail or via social and programmatic media from Circle K.
    4. If you opt-in receive text messages from Circle K in the future we will always provide an opportunity to unsubscribe. 
    5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the direct link https://scratch.circlek.one/ie.
    6. The main game is a Spin and Win game where winners are chosen at random and you instantly win the product or a voucher discount for the products.
    7. You can play three times per day during the competition period. The competition will run until midnight on 4th January 2023. After that no more entries will be counted in the competition.
    8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason. To participate, you must have a local mobile phone number and a newer smartphone that supports iPhone or Android technology.
    9. Each day winners will be chosen randomly by machine, with the number of daily prizes distributed variable but estimated around 6,000 daily.
    10. All prizes will be at a company owned sites only. *Prizes will not be redeemable at Circle K Express locations* See www.circlek.ie/service-station/site-locator/ where you can toggle between a list of Circle K and Circle K Express locations.
    11. Winners will be notified directly by SMS or in the Spin & Win Games wallet feature, and the prize will need to be redeem by identified time period.
    12. If you have won one (1) voucher, you cannot win again before you redeemed the voucher by clicking through the link received in winning SMS. This voucher will expire in 3 days if not opened. 
    13. When you redeem the voucher at our Circle K stations you have 30 minutes to present the voucher to the staff member at the till. We recommend only to swipe for final redemption when you are first in line at our stations.
    14. 3 days after we have issued the voucher it will automatically expire. Circle K has implemented a process for recycling the vouchers not redeemed.
    15. Circle K reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
    16. Circle K is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
    17. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
    18. Winners will be chosen by software from all entries received and verified by Circle K and or its supplying partners.
    19. Winners will be notified directly in the application directly and/or by SMS text message. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within the displayed time frame, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and allow the prize to re-enter the game.
    20. Circle K´s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
    22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
    23. Personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation (GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
    24. Data is processed securely by BrandMobile, Ostergade 6, 1100 Copenhagen, Denmark (Company reg. no. 36563508). If you want access to your information, please contact Circle K customer service.
    25. Your earned points or prizes in the campaign cannot be transferred to another subscription number or account. (If you change subscription number during the campaign period).
    26. We also use cookies and other tracking technologies in Circle K branded campaign websites. We collect information that the user actively sends to us via our websites, apps and campaigns, such as name, email, postal address and phone number. We also collect data on how our users interact with our websites. In addition to this, we also collect information from your computer or device such as the IP address, the internet browser and handset you use and language settings. This data is collected via services, such as and not limited to Google Analytics Solutions. With your consent, the apps also allow you to use location services for services such as finding a nearby Circle K station.
    27. If we ask your handset for your location, you do not have to provide it but it will help us guide you to the nearest Circle K station with the product you have won.
    28. In other cases, we may also collect information on you from other sources. These sources may vary, but usually they are Circle K’s marketing partners, public sources or public information from social networks from a third-party. Circle K may combine data acquired from one source together with data obtained from another source.
    29. We may implement Facebook, Google, and Adform pixels in order to perform retargeting and remarketing campaigns, sending friendly reminders via ad networks, and to collect anonymized demographic data.
    30. No participant or third party is entitled to copy part of the game or game elements, including voucher and voucher elements. Circle K solely have the rights to trademark and gameplay.
    31. No participant or third party is allowed to use bots or any programmatic features to enter the game or play game or elements of game. Same rules apply for issuing valid vouchers.
    32. You must be over the age of 18 to register and play the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Can someone please change the thread title to Circle K Spin Not To Win 2022 pls 😄😄

I think this happened before on old campaign too, reckon more prizes will come soon!!

Anyway it is all free stuff so it is what it is..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,816 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

ah that makes sense.. I won 4 times and nothing since... no bother, had 2 nice croissants and 1 coffee used so far... still have 1 coffee remaining which I'll keep till the next hangover as their coffee is majorly strong

K-Freeze slushie available to swap.

Please PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

I've 2 phones, one won the Aero bubble, twice. Both my local stores don't stock it. The other phone won a Monster and a coffee, both of which I gave away on here. To say this campaign has been disappointing is an understatement.

In the past, you typically won one of everything before hitting the slump of no prizes until a great reset halfway through. This time it seems its 2-4 items then a pause. I guess I won't be winning any car washes again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,042 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

So mr know it all, how come I just won again 😂🤣

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement