Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bono is a pox!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Human League now

I think I am in heaven..

Then Spandau Ballet

Never liked them much ... Except ...

To cut a long story short 😝😝😝

Playing bland stuff now.

Shite.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The comments here are "Gold"

Going home.

Anybody who wants to can come back to my place for 80s/90s synth pop/indie/alternative party.

Edit

Also 70/80s new wave.

Edit

Any non shite music 😝

• Advertisement

You are Gold

Gold !

Always believe in your soul

You've got the power to know

You're indestructible

No matter how much the laundry detergent company try to ruin it!!

On the bus. Everyone having a rare auld chat. Hopefully I don't fall asleep.

I have 4 hours to get through tomorrow /today. 😝😝😜

Long on the bus?

Posting some great song lyrics there, was nearly at the disco with you!

An hour.

No more lyrics unfortunately.

It's just quiet now on the bus.

Which is nice too.

• Advertisement

Aye but don't fall asleep!!

Had a great auld chat and a few drinks with Irish, Brazilians, Indians and Croatians.

Really it's just the simple things and spontaneity that makes life special.

Also, listening is way better than talking.

Beats a Zoom chat any day !!!

Sounds like it was a great time, good chat and tunes, what else do ya need?.

More tunes !

Home

Good night and God/The Universe Bless !! ❤️❤️❤️

Sleep well

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ah memories! Of my first winter in Ireland when the infamous winter vomiting bug hit me.. before I had even heard ot is...

Sitting on the toilet with a bucket clutched in my shaking hands.. nuclear fission at both ends... Next time I was out. I saw the headlines in a shop re Winter Vomiiting Bug!

Not nice at all! May you feel better soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Truck is packed, now just gotta drag the OH outta bed, we have a 700 KM drive ahead of us today and the weather looks iffy.

That's a drive! Have a good journey wherever ye head to 😊

Stay safe young people! .

Staying HOME here and listening to wind and rain, very very glad all my supplies are IN as it was the one calm day this week.

All except as many bags of turf as I can buy with the euros a kind friend in the US ( who loves Ireland) tucked into the Christmas card that came yesterday.. And that is already on the island.

God bless Electiric Ireland with the extra E50 ..

Am a bit of a drowned rat now, going to have to shower before bed grr argh etc.

• Advertisement

I mislaid Olivercat.... searched all his usual crannies... No cat..

THEN! He had tucked into a tiny corner atop the table on a shelf net to the fruit and vegetables.... peering through the Christmas tree branches...

Relief and a smile...

OK; off to dismember the turkey... Not had a whole one for some years. Need just the breast meat now.. Not my favourite job but the results more than compensate...

After that back to sleep.. dazed with exhaustion. ie not well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Wondering what I’ll have for dinner, . Really fancy a chicken madras and rice with onion bajii ? 🤔 hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

Finished until January.

Bad hangover 😒

There wasn't much food at the Christmas party. No soakage 😝

Edit ...

Having a chocolate milkshake in McDonald's. Working wonders. 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In the city having an auld pint like 😎

Not just me having uploading problems thank feck

Oops

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Our 8 hour drive brought us here,

Sitting watching the stars and enjoying a cocktail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Cast Away, and got too lazy to drive to town for an Indian. May just tip up to the shop.

Advertisement