Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 23 Ultimate Team Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Griezemann’s card price is just yo-yoing at the moment. Down to 700k and back to 950k now lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Finally a little bit of pack luck…

😁

nice :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I’m loving the fact Casemiro and Dalot, who have been mainstays in my team for months now, keep getting updated and relatively cheap upgrades 😂

an 11 point pace upgrade for Casemiro sounds incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

WW Swaps starting tomorrow so I guess their plan is to just always have Swaps on the go, not bothered with that myself I'll get a few tokens but it's far too much of a grind to be doing constantly, I also fully believe the fodder packs are worse than previous years, from 4 84x20 packs during WC Swaps, that's 80 players rated 84 and above....I got one promo card in 85 Dan James and a total of 5 players rated higher than 87:

88 Ter Stegen

88 Ruben Dias

88 Kroos

89 Kane

90 Courtois

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Andrew93

That just sounds like dreadful luck if im honest. I did 84 x 20 packs too and got alot of high rated fodder and 2 icons (both not great)

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I only got 7 WC tokens, honestly don't think I'll even bother grinding another 3 for the 84x20. It's not a game mode I love.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Get one more and take Ake - he's exceptionally good!

Prime Gaming Pack 3 is now out.

1. 7x Gold Rare Players 
    2. 2x 82 OVR Player Picks 
    3. 12x Rare Consumables 
    4. 1x Messi Player Loan (20 Matches)

WC Butra from the Icon SBC. Swear I used him a tonne the same year I had Gullit so it’s a “getting the band back together” moment.

need to work out a formation though that fits in all my strikers…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

The same old recycled rubbish every year.

Trippier had a WW card last year at Atletico FFS.

Tonali/Adama/Saint-Maximim all had WW promo cards too, and are coming again this year.

You could bet your life we'll get Aourar and Atal soon too. 🙄

prime twitch packs have dropped for Dec

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Davy05

I'm really torn between picking up World Cup Bruno Guimarres or the newest Casemiro 🤔

They've cut the Storyline Players for the Season Rewards, now Level 30 is this instead...

Loading screen teasing Prime Icons coming tomorrow, the World Cup Icons still haven't been fixed. Drogba was released a month ago and still has Maldini's player model in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Davy05

I've gotten 3 red cards in 3 separate matches today from very innocuous tackles. Anyone else noticing this?

Leaks showing a store pack containing a Hero and 100 Rare Gold Players for 500k, no FIFA Point price yet but chances are it's more expensive than the video game itself, Merry Christmas from EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,120 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

All those discard club stocked IFs finally paying off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I remember in the Black Friday one I got well over half as duplicates and my club was already fairly gutted, it was nuts.

I did get mid Del Piero though which made it just about worth it.

Opening packs has been ruined for me now though since mid R9, I’ll never in my life pack anything better so why bother trying? I’ve only used him about four times. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Had saved my 3 84x20 for TOTY, Thought the squad today looked good and opened one of them

20 GOLD CARDS, Not even a Pato or Chong

Kind of want to open the other two on tilt as they can’t be as bad as the first one

did the 3 x 84 player picks ..only thing I got was Pato...bought Chong for 20k..got to test out all that 99 shooting :)

Lost my first game, won 6 in a row after that, now I've lost 7 in a row, matchmaking still feels like a mess this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

84x20 Number Two

ZERO Winter Wildcards

Ohhhh Dear ........

I did the 3x84+ PPs for 5 tokens and got Verde and Chiellini, which is more promo cards that I got in 4 84x20 packs during WC Swaps.

Bought points for the first time ever to buy the 500k pack for ginola and laca ww

some rare luck!

that's just to entice you in.. same as a dealer giving you the free sample :)

• Advertisement

Any recommendations for a really good cdm, one of the big physical presence ones for say 150-550k?

Advertisement