Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Christmas Wherer’s Hope you all have a great day however you spend it 🎉♥️🎄🧑‍🎄

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

If you are a cat it's Super Chicken Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Merry Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Happy Christmas lads, hope ye all have a lovely,peaceful day .

I was up at 6am, Santa forgot me but I threw on the ham and had some chocolate biscuit cake. My friend made a huge one for me, I'd say about a 1000 calories in every bite but delicious.

@smurfjed those photos are fabulous, place looks unreal.

Also I know I've a coffee problem but I actually went for a takeaway one again this morning and it seems lots of others have the same issue..I'll definitely try to cut down in new year mainly because its costing me a fortune...in the meantime ☕☕🥂🥂.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Some poor misfortunate has to work in a coffee shop on Crimbo Day? 😲

What is the world coming to?!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

It was Maxol, lots of them open here, think they do so every year.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Evening ladies and germs

Lol I thought you were talking barista coffee 😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can't abide most of those machines but i guess it's because i would usually opt for a latte. Instant made with milk is now my go to..

Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you're enjoying the day wherever you are 🎊🎉🎅☃️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Hope you all had as stress-free and happy a day as possible - I know that there can be a lot of stress on Christmas Day for those who have to cook and entertain family/friends - and of course the stress of playing Santa and keeping the kids amused/quiet on what can be a very long day. And that's not even bringing having to tolerate unpleasant family members/in-laws and too much alcohol into the equation. 🎄🎄🎄🎁🎁🎅🎅

I had a lovely, relaxed day here in the Algarve with the OH - we had a lovely Christmas lunch in a sister hotel to ours in the town of Tavira this afternoon. Food was great but no turkey this year and no crackers (forgot to pack these!!) - was a lovely warm sunny day of 20 C and got some lovely pressies from my OH. 😊💕

The hotel we had lunch in Tavira - a historic 17th Century former convent. Happy Christmas! 🎄🎄

Deskside with soup and brown bread. Here all night if anyone needs a middle of the night chat

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Good evening all... I had a sleep and bettering.

Improvised Christmas dinner but it was very good.

Looking at rte , all the volunteers doing a wonderful work with so many folk....

There is something healing about having a meal cooked for you....

I have a food mountain here! So much kindness. Off to have seconds...happy in the peace out here.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I’m at friends and having a fantastic time, but I just want to wish a sincere happy Christmas to all who for whatever reason are not with friends or family today - please, I so hope you find happiness in whatever you’re doing today and in 2023

Make that turkey! Watching a (rescued) cat or three feasting is one of life's great joys.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Merry Christmas folks, I hope ye all had a fantastic day

Ohhhh my what's this ? mistletoe ?

Don't all queue up at once now ladies 😉 😏 😁 🤭

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ooh look, christmas pampas!!

I haven't the energy to pull a cracker not to mind pampas shenanigans. Definitely didn't eat as much as I usually do at Christmas and no mind for a sandwich, need some seasonal mojo.

It's not really a high energy night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Where? Am I too late?

Hope you all had a good day folks. I got some sinus problems this afternoon so I lay down with a bag of frozen peas to kill the pain. Fierce exciting or what??

((HUGS))) And me with a hot water bottle strapped to my aching back! lol

Off to Chester Cathedral, my old city, for a true Christmas Carol Service..There have been some wondous carol serives from my old country..

Sheer blissrs b

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope everyone got through the day as best they could. We had a lovely day, four households together but it can be tough when some are battling their own demons , no matter what form they may be .

Seph put up a photo of mistletoe which i dubbed christmas pampas 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

At this stage I'll take what I can... Hope tonight is a quiet one for you Grem

It's a cold one, plenty of tae, porridge and spuds for central heating 😂

The durrrtyyy flunker sent this to me by pm 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

It way definitely a low energy affair for me today. My last remaining energy really evaporated today, so I basically just lazed around. Didn't even get up until lunchtime. Just glad that I still have two days of relaxation ahead of me!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Rest is super important, wish i'd listen to myself sometimes 🙄

Advertisement