Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Post edited by Graces7 on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭jellybear

Merry Christmas all!

Only up since 7.15am so not too bad!!Off now to make a fry for breakfast.

Have a lovely day everyone 😊😊

• Registered Users Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

Heya everybody!!! Just coming in to wish you all a happy Christmas!!!! Hope y’all got what ye wanted off santa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year” 🙂 yes it is 🙂

Merry Christmas fellow Christmas fanatics, eat lots, watch lots & enjoy the family time together & for those working today thank you for giving up your own time & hopefully the shift flies by so you get to enjoy some of the day. Have a lovely day everyone 🎄🎅🏻🎁

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy Christmas elves, hope you all have a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Christmas 🎄 🧑‍🎄

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭BK5

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope Santy was good to you all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

Happy Christmas!!!

Kids are delighted. Stove is just lit.

Turkey is in the oven. Pork stuffing made and ready to go. Ham to start at noon. Veggies and gravy will be last mile. All timers are set. Relax now for a couple of hours. Ahhhhh....it's the most wonderful time of the year.

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Happy Christmas all

Been all go here since 6.30am! On my third coffee already 😂.

Hope Santa was good to all the little (and big) elves.

Family will start to arrive soon, so will get hectic. Has been nice just relaxing this morning watching kids all excited.

Have a great day all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy Christmas everyone!! Hope you all have the loveliest day. xx ❤️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Happy Christmas to the best people on the internet. Have a wonderful day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭DenMan

Happy Christmas everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful day. 🎄⛄️

• Registered Users Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Happy Christmas everyone 🎄 Hope it's a special one for you and all those precious to you.

Hope the cats were returned @Graces7

• Registered Users Posts: 38,319 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Happy Christmas too all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Christmas everyone. Dinner will be late this year in our house as we went for the Christmas swim this morning - massive amount of people doing the same. Late breakfast as a result so no mind for dinner yet. Santa was generous and everyone very happy. Hope ye all have a fantastic day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Happy Christmas hope everyone is having a lovely day. Lovely lamb dinner and some glass of Italian red was smashing. Relaxing in front of the fire all afternoon. A nice rest before the madness of tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Happy Christmas Elves I hope everyone is having a great day xx

• Registered Users Posts: 30,495 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Hope ye all had a fantastic Christmas Day so far and enjoy the last four hours of it and remember there's still another few days in the Christmas Season.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Dratted M.E is in attack mode so it has been somewhat makeshift! Slept around 4pm... Back up a while. Enjoying boards..

My neighbours called in on Chrisitmas Eve bearing gifts galore... Even knitting yarn! They all have hand knitted cabled hats! It blows fierce out here ( offshore island)

My Christmas lights shine out... My meal was somewhat improvised but turkey etc ... Plenty to dine on again soon...

Here comes cat! His lady died early this year so he was brought to me. Still missing three cats here. My sadness. But this one needed me and I am here for him. We needed each other.

THAT is Christmas.

We each and all do all we can. Off to find leftovers! mmmmmmmmmm!

Hope you had a great day, FP! 🙂 I've just had a cup of coffee with chocolate and salted caramel Christmas pudding, and I'm almost finished watching The Grinch on Netflix. 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Just about to shut it down for the day. Had a belter, eat, drank, and made merry all day.

Can’t wait to do it all again tomorrow.

Hope all you great folks had a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭sporina

fabbb day had with loved ones (near and far)... even spent a few hrs helping out Cork Penny Dinners (i was barely able to cope with the sadness.. but anyway...)

I hope you all had/are having a love filled xmas..

After lots of Fr Ted episodes.. i'm off to bed.. sleep well xxx #feelinggratefulforwhatihave

• Registered Users Posts: 9,476 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Such a lovey day. Had dinner with the in-laws and had collected my mum earlier in the day to stay with us. The younger munchkin came out with the best líne of the day: "the best bit about today was i had all my grannies and grandad here" 🤗

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, but it's still Christmas day here... so hope everyone had a great day.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Fair play, Sporina. RTE showed a segment with the penny dinners on the news this evening, and I think everyone involved, especially those giving up their time on Christmas day, are fantastic.

Anybody who is involved with helping others at this time of year is a special kind of person and we're lucky to have such good folks in our midst.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭BK5

Sounds like everyone had a great day yesterday, which is wonderful and hope you all have just as good a day today.

Great day in our house as well, 7 for dinner, then more evening guests and a few drinks. My mother who's a real Irish Mammy kept asking "is there anything I can do?" and we kept saying yes, sit down 😊

She didn't know what to do with herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,858 ✭✭✭sporina

awe my heart melted a little on reading your post.. love to you..

era I didn't do much.. I went down to give in some goodies and offered a hand - twasn't for too long.. but man they need more space.. but thats a discussion for another day.. Happy wren day x

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday.

Nice swim at Vico today to brush away (even if only temporary!) the excesses of yesterday.

40ft is just too jammers this time of year lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,269 ✭✭✭✭DvB

30 degrees here at 9.00am.... odd for a St. Stephens day 😉

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Back to work in the morning after a week off. Not looking forward to it!

Advertisement