Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dyson Airwrap - New / Damaged Box - €337.99 with 2% Revolut Cashback on Dyson Outlet Ireland on Ebay

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Got battered! Thanks for the prayers!

Where the fook is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

It's showing again and stating 25% off, but price is €449

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

Its been like that for a few days now. All prices went up to normal - they forgot to remove the 25% off from ad title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

just checking to see if anyone has had any issues in raising a return request. I ended up buying 2 (1 at the higher price with the view the return it once the 2nd one arrived)

I requested return via their eBay, no response, so eBay stepped in. They said that If I don’t get any response from Dyson by tomorrow they will close the case and seek a refund.

Does this mean that I would just get a refund and not have to return the AirWrap? I don’t use eBay that much so unaware of what resolution they may provide.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 miss jenny2010

I had to do a return had to keep messaging to get them to collect it there messaging service it awful it was collected last thurday just waiting for refund

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

how much did you pay for the one you are looking to return?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Just an update to my own question. I received an email from eBay yesterday advising that a refund has been processed. I have not yet returned the item to Dyson (I haven’t had any communication from them since I requested the return on the 19th December)

So it looks like I may have another AirWrap surplus to requirements (unless I get a follow up from Dyson in the new year looking for it back)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭feelings

Purchased one of these. Brand new in box. I couldn't see any damage to the box. It was sealed and looked like it was never opened. Delighted. Present went down a treat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

It's back with 20% discount. €360

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/314281865405

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭clairek6

Hi did it take long to come? I haven’t received any contact/info since the my order confirmation on 9th March. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Hairy123

Mine arrived yesterday. I bought it on the 10th March and the expected delivery date was 20th March.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

I ordered around 10:30pm on Thursday 9th March, it gave an expected delivery for today Friday 17th but it arrived around 8:00am on Wednesday 15th!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Thanks. I get a really quick delivery - ordered 16th, delivered 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Jackiebt

Out of Stock

Advertisement