Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You've been looking in the wrong direction, the dangers are coming from the right.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭AllForIt

We're still waiting for an example of this deviancy and so until then can't judge how accurate it is.

I was hoping you'd ask.

This is the image of LGBT now of which I'm extremely embarrassed to be in any way associated with.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭maik3n

I believe this is the issue that TomTomTim was alluding to earlier

As expected, it was all a bullsh*t non story.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭SafeSurfer

You are strawmanning.

I never claimed both sides’ extremists were equivalent.

I commented that extreme behavior on one side is never called out by their community.

Multo autem ad rem magis pertinet quallis tibi vide aris quam allis

• Registered Users Posts: 21,632 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

You do know that that's a spoof account don't you?

You guys are literally getting outraged over fake news.

Now that, 100% relevant point aside, please tell me what is so outrageous about this image that you think epitomizes the declared deviancy of the LGBT community.

Because what I see is a trans person wearing underwear. It seems you, and those who thanked your post that outraged at the mere sight of someone wearing clothing that would be considered modest on any beach and therefore the only thing I presume is twisting each of your proverbial knickers is the fact that it is not the usual body you would see wearing these clothes.

Like, if this individual was topless, with no make up and was wearing only a pair of speedos, would you use this as an example of deviancy exhibited by the hetero community?

If not, why not? All you've done is showed us you are appalled at any visual element of trans.

• Advertisement

You do know that that's a spoof account don't you?

You cant possibly be so clueless that you think that that Twitter account is on your side? Quite obviously that account is designed to expose the kind of people who are out there now identifying under the 'Trans Umbrella'.

I have no idea who is behind that Twitter account but I'll bet you anything it's a gay man. Because gay man especially, like myself, know these kinds of people, and are sick and tired of being associated with people of gender bendy sexual dispositions, as depicted in the tweet. The whole point of the Dame Kath Denise Twitter account is make people wake up to the nonsense and to make people realize the sexual element to all this gender bendy stuff. Gender only makes sense in a sexual context, it doesn't make any sense outside of sexuality. Like what's gender for if it wasn't for sexuality.

Because what I see is a trans person wearing underwear. It seems you, and those who thanked your post that outraged at the mere sight of someone wearing clothing that would be considered modest on any beach and therefore the only thing I presume is twisting each of your proverbial knickers is the fact that it is not the usual body you would see wearing these clothes.

Like, if this individual was topless, with no make up and was wearing only a pair of speedos, would you use this as an example of deviancy exhibited by the hetero community?

If not, why not? All you've done is showed us you are appalled at any visual element of trans.

This isn't a trans person wearing underwear, this is an man with a fetish for wearing women's lingerie.

Funny, I've never seen woman with a fetish for wearing men's clothes. In the woods. Huh.

So, the question is, are the Left platforming the rights of men with gender bendy sexual fetish's?

Well, yes they are, under the LGBT umbrella.

Absolutely the people who platform men like that and argue they are non-binary or gender fluid to explain away their sexual desires deserve to be called perverts and groomers.

A twitter account that isnt real is an example of nothing.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Are you for real?

The most draconian example of 'deviancy' being perpetrated by the LGBT community is ..... cross dressing?

After weeks on here of people talking about growing and trafficking, and the depiction of sexual acts, this is it?

And you think the act of wearing non gender 'normally clothes is a 'gender bendy sexual fetish' which can then be used to identify such a person as perverted and a groomer?

This type of judgemental bigotry belongs in the last century.

You've never seen a woman with a fetish for wearing men's clothes? Of course you have, you just haven't been surprised because it is now commonplace in society and so neandthertals don't lose their sh*t over it.

The last 12 hours has been interesting on here, claims of extreme 'deviancy' leveled at the LGBT community and it turns out all this is is literally people just dressing in the clothes of their choice being show on a fake social media account.

In the US, kids are having their options in school age literature curtailed because of controlling and manipulative people, in the UK, the government had to be embarrassed in to feeding kids who were losing out on school meals. In Ireland, any child with a learning, mental or physical concern frequently has to endure years long waiting lists for anything approaching appropriate care.

And you, and other people, for various motivations, are getting outraged because of nothing more than your own personal dubious viewpoints. And in this instance on the back of a harmless picture on a fake social media account. All of you are getting outraged over the wrong things and you should have a serious think about why this is the case.

Video is the relevant part here.

JRM knows what the outcome will be of individual pay negotiations and that it will lead to exploitation of workers for the benefit of the corporations hire them them.

Right wing ideology 101

I am not saying the LGBT community is deviant , and neither am I saying that cross dressing in itself is deviant, what I'm saying is that deviancy can hide within the LGBT umbrella. I have seen the Left platform sexuality subjects such as cross dressing as a 'trans' issue rather than what it actually is which is an adult sexual fetish. The whole point of Dame Katy Denise twitter account, a spoof account not a fake account, is precisely to expose this, which he does very well. And I'm not in the slightest bit influenced by this spoff account, he is saying what I've been saying here for years before that account existed.

And you, and other people, for various motivations, are getting outraged because of nothing more than your own personal dubious viewpoints. And in this instance on the back of a harmless picture on a fake social media account. All of you are getting outraged over the wrong things and you should have a serious think about why this is the case.

I have plenty of motivation for what I'm saying none of which are due to dubious reasons, one is the transifying of homosexuality, that is to say you could look at homosexuality as trans, because what one is sexually interested in, as in the case of gay men , is what a woman would be sexually attracted to. I and gay men like me are furious about this. We are men into men, not women inside into men. When you look at the people who come out as non-binary, they are mostly gay men, like Sam Smith for example. I'm sorry but people like him have been brainwashed by the leftist gender ideologues and we intend to undo this nonsense and not for dubious reasons.

• Advertisement

Oh, and if one doesn't see deviancy here because LGBT inclusion blah blah, then it is not I that has dubious intent. Shows precisely what I mean by deviancy hiding under the LGBT acronym. Whenever I see any anyone use the term Queer, as pushed by the Lib Left, that is a red flag for me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,727 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Is that another fake Twitter account? I'm seeing no reason to click on that.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Project Veritas, known for deceptively doctoring videos to portray remarks that were never actually said.

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here and for what? To bring up the tired argument of the gays being paedophiles?

You do you, mate. I’m going to live in the real world.

Like I'm seeing no reason to pay any attention to your trademark haughty remarks either. And anyway you did click on it, don't pretend you didn't. Queer dildo anyone? Mmm lovely, gotta show that to the teenagers, for purely education and inclusive purposes of course.

You're not living in the real world. I'm homosexual and calling out the nonsense about how the sociopolitical Left have weaponized sexual and gender issues as a play thing in their Left vs Right game. We are living in an era in politics of extremes at the moment and the Left have caused it.

It was the Left that created the LGBT acronym. This is a total insult to gay men and gay women. They got rid of Gay Pride, made it Pride to be 'inclusive' of other 'stuff'. The Left make it about anyone who isn't a white man or woman who isn't a conservative, thereby making it yet another Left/Right game. This of course in nonsense because 'the 'gay's' are not necessarily rabid Left wingers.

So mate, you can live in your world all you like but I know the reality of what's been going on, and I'm going to calmly rather than resorting to insults argue the reality of what's been going on. Because I take this subject very seriously like no other I have in my life.

The problem is you conflate sexual orientation with gender identity. They are both entirely different. A man coming out as a straight trans woman is not a gay man and not automatically a perverted fetishist. The other problem is that you view all trans people as deviants and fetishists. They are your views and your problems.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Mullaghteelin

All it takes is one accusation by someone in the left-leaning media that Project Veritas may or may not have been 100% accurate once, and that accusation will be forever after repeated ad-nauseam by the entire choir like a mantra.

None of them would ever dare investigate the actual truth, or defend Project Veritas, unless they wanted the mob to turn on them too like a crazy cult.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,727 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I missed that it came from Project Veritas. I suppose if you're so extreme that you think trans people are equal to Nazis, any fake news outlet will do.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,287 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

LOL, another Boards right wing "homosexual" that blames the left for everything.

What a fucked up world that must be.

I'd love to be able to transport people like that back to the 50's where a gay man was seen as barely a step up from a child molester in most people's eyes. Maybe they'd then understand that it was the left wing of politics that did all the heavy lifting in the fight for their rights to simply exist as homosexuals in the first place.

Cos it certainly wasn't the right wing that battled for that.

Look, I'm not gay so maybe there's been conversations within the Gay community that I just don't know about.

But the right have tried to 'correct' people's homesexual tendencies, they've vilified, assaulted, abused, beaten, jailed, castrated and murdered people for being gay. As already pointed out, they fought against the right if gay people to get married and to aise a family or adopt children and recently have made suggestions again that states should have more say in laws that would undoubtedly lead to persecution of gay people.

All of this is fact, you can focus on your outrage that the Trans community is aligned with the homosexual community as being the thing that is if most concern if you want, that is your choice. It is still absurd to look at the distant and recent historical experience and for that to be your concern and for the deology of the left to be deemed to be the problem. It is an incredibly blinkered position.

• Advertisement

Project Veritas?

Is it setting off any alarm bells for you guys when what you have to do to try to support your arguments is to post fake/spoof Twitter accounts and then back it up with a rabidly right wing group with a mountain of evidence if prejudiced and fake reporting.

Like, when you go looking for something to copy in here and this is what you find, do you not stop and think for a second that maybe things aren't what you believe them to be?

The insidious agenda of the far right has real consequences. The far right are the largest source of terrorist attacks today. Here, in the UK, the prime minister parroted a far right lie and this happened:

Standard Jordan Peterson play. "I condemn all extremes but my goodness, aren't the left just awful".

Could you back up your claim that

“The far right are the largest source of terrorist attacks today.”

All the reports on global terrorism I have come across show religion motivated terrorism as being the largest source of terrorism currently.

Interesting. I didn’t think far left attacks would outnumber far right attacks by so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭Large bottle small glass

I didn't spend too long researching credentials of the organisation in question, but no red flag popped up in quick glance on their biases.

Increase in politically motivated attacks in USA was one stand out

The Global Terror Index reports 5.226 terrorist attacks in 2021. Most in South Asia and sub Saharan Africa. In the West in 2021 there were a total of 40 politically motivated attacks (by both left and right).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭growleaves

'But the right have tried to 'correct' people's homesexual tendencies, they've vilified, assaulted, abused, beaten, jailed, castrated and murdered people for being gay.'

As did left-wing regimes like Communist Cuba and most Soviet countries.

Marxists claimed homosexuality was a form of "bourgeois decadence".

The Russian writer Maxim Gorky likened homosexuality to extreme right-wing ideology in a famous article published in Pravda and Izvestiya in 1934. He ended the article by writing "destroy homosexuality and fascism will disappear!"

Homosexuality was legalised in England in 1967 by a vote on a Private Member's Bill sponsored in 1965 by a Conservative MP, a Labour MP and a Conservative peer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,287 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

@growleaves

Homosexuality was legalised in England in 1967 by a vote on a Private Member's Bill sponsored in 1965 by a Conservative MP, a Labour MP and a Conservative peer.

Put through by a Labour govt. after many, many, years of campaigning by various camps and under opposition by the Tories and their base. The majority of the Tory party voted against the decriminalisation of homosexuality. Ironically, one Margaret Thatcher voted for the motion*. Even though she later championed section 28.

Enoch "rivers of blood" Powell too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭growleaves

Powell himself had a homosexual relationship as a young man. Richard Kerr (Kincora resident) has accused Enoch Powell of sexually and violently abusing him as part of the Kincora vice ring. This only came out in 2018.

Advertisement