Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Spiderman0081

If you close your eyes, put your fingers in your ears and make a humming noise, hopefully the truth will go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

In the responses to that University students article:

"We have some major concerns about the choice of hospitalization as the primary measure of benefit. From the onset of the pandemic, healthcare providers, scientists, and public health experts in higher education have been learning from shared experiences, research, and evolving medical knowledge about the best way to safely populate college campuses with students, faculty, and staff. Hospitalizations averted is not the only marker of morbidity that is relevant to the college student population and given the rarity of severe disease requiring hospitalization in young, generally very healthy adults, hospitalization is not a good choice for a marker of COVID-19 related morbidity. We have also strived to minimize the risk of missed classes, severe illness, and need for prolonged medical leaves of absence given the potential adverse academic consequences of illness for students."

I would also add the study does not appear to consider the benefits of vaccines in terms of reduction of covid cases short of hospitalisatiom but that impact students ability to study etc and daily life as normal

And yet does consider them in terms of vaccine impact!

This is not a fair and balanced study.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

You also stated that it had nothing to do with the vaccine, which it clearly did!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

I think you need to re-read the post you quoted me on earlier.

Dr Campbell has done exactly what most rational people would do, he has evaluated the evidence and has concluded that something isn't right, so calling a halt before too much damage is done to people's immune systems seems to me a perfectly reasonable thing to do. If you see a red light on your car dashboard, when do you stop and check? immediately, or do you continue until there is smoke and strange noises coming from the engine!

It seems to me that most of the covidians, want to see smoke before they're convinced there is something wrong. Then they'll be looking to the scientists to develop a cure, instead of working to prevent a future disaster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Bearing in mind he is not an MD albeit his early videos were very good at explaining the new jargon we were being hit with.

Alas it seems he has done what many social media influencers fall victim to... he has let the tail wag the dog and he is now chasing an audience.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Yes, and it is really incredible that so many are ignoring these warning signs, are they really prepared to literally provide human sacrifices to the alter because of their absolute faith in the "safe and effective" vaccines that they promote.

I can’t begin to imagine what you mean!

Are you saying we shouldn’t vaccinate infants?

Vaccinations like whooping cough, rubella, measles, diphtheria, polio etc most definitely yes, but against a virus that is only really deadly to the very old and those who are already in severely poor health (morbidly obese people included), then NO! and NO again when the risks far outweigh the perceived but unproven benefit of vaccinating children against covid.

We have no data on long term risks as the vaccine was only developed two years ago, what could it do to children, we don't know!

• Advertisement

Thanks for the explanation but I thought I was being sufficiently sarcastic about the Covid vaccine. My bad.

No worries, the sarc detector is working, My reply was for the benefit of the covidians who think we're antivax(all vaccines) not just concerned about the safety of the COVID vax.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭CruelSummer

Could someone provide evidence of where it states that Covid vaccines ‘reduce’ transmission. This claim is being made continually by the moderator of the Covid forums on the boosters thread yesterday unchallenged. This same moderator will ban you off the forum if you question it or question the vaccine.

My anecdotal evidence - anyone who got the booster ended up with Covid within days or perhaps 2 weeks at most after the shot. One interesting report my a relative - a group went to Paris. The person who came back with Covid? The person who got the booster a week or two prior to going. I see no evidence whatsoever of reduced transmission or infection from the shots.

I’ve vaccinated my children with vaccines that are proven to work and are safe.

The covid “vaccine” won’t be going near my kids. Not a chance!

One doesn’t have to be a vet to know what a dog is.

And one definitely does not need to be a scientist or doctor to know that these covid “vaccines” are completely unnecessary for the vast majority of the population.

At this stage anyone still pushing these “vaccines” on the young and healthy is doing it out of ignorance, a lack of care for oneself and others or simply nefarious intentions.

Yet another study that shows that the "safe and effective" vaccines actually cause an even greater increase in myocarditis than previously reported.

Just how many more reports like this do we need for the covidians to wake up and smell the coffee!

You won't find much anecdotal evidence of the people who's immune system fought off the virus due to having the vaccine. Every time that happens, it prevents the virus being spread to another person.

Funny how I only know a few people who got the booster and they all ended up with Covid after it though? I know a man in his 60’s who got it also in the Autumn - he died two weeks later of blood clots. I know mother in her 30’s last year who took the booster at Christmas - dead shortly after. I can give you plenty of anecdotal evidence about this ‘vaccine’ and none of it’s good.

And yet there’s a ‘moderator’ who bans anyone who questions this useless vaccine on the Covid forum declaring categorically it reduces transmission unchallenged as s/he bans anyone who challenges it. The whole thing is a disgrace both nationally and internationally.

• Administrators Posts: 14,033 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

@CruelSummer

I can give you plenty of anecdotal evidence about this ‘vaccine’ and none of it’s good.

That's funny, because hundreds of thousands of people in the country have had the vaccine, and boosters, and aren't dead.

Post without using "quotes" trying to imply something else, or don't post. A moderator in a different forum is a moderator, not a "moderator". A vaccine is a vaccine, not a "vaccine".

Warnings have been posted across multiple threads in this forum. And I am only too happy to forum ban posters who have difficulty following the rules here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭seanin4711

Choice - just about ! not so when it was mandated in UK and USA etc.

We tell our children to think critically & when they do they are labelled conspiracy theroists(which mostly come to pass as facts over last few years)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭seanin4711

He aint,he is a rational critical thinker.

But I suppose anyone who researches data is a conspiracy theorist

Yes choice. Rejoice in choice. No one is being forced to get vaccinated. No one is forcing you to apply for a vaccine and no one is holding you down and injecting you with it. Even if you get to the stage of needle being prepared, you are free to leave before receiving the vaccine.

I didn't mean anecdotal evidence as a good thing

The

Cause of death hasn’t been attributed to the vaccine due to the difficulties in doing so. The vaccine companies have full indemnity so if side effects or deaths were to be identified effectively - it could cost the taxpayer a huge amount of money. Plenty of people are ok thank God after taking it - I took two Pfizer myself. However that isn’t to say there aren’t a sizeable number of people that haven't suffered side effects or worse still died as a result of these effects, both of which I have heard and been given full accounts of anecdotally. The failure to investigate and follow up on these properly is a major failure of the vaccine programme, both in sustaining and keeping trust in the product and showing due diligence for the product on the market and investigating issues promptly. I don’t know where this failure lies, failure to report, failure to follow up, failure to investigative?

<mod snip>

---------------------------------

Forum banned for ignoring previous moderator instruction.

Post edited by Big Bag of Chips on

Choice, well, my son reluctantly (his decision) got the vax as he needed the "passport" to have a social life, so he in reality didn't have a choice if he wanted to retain his social life.

He then got COVID (omicron), and worse than the dose my daughter who remained vax free got earlier (delta), she made the choice to avoid it (her decision).

Right so. You are agreeing that people have a choice. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭jackboy

Because of the huge numbers that have taken the vaccine we can be confident that serious side effects are rare. Otherwise, there would be too many affected to hide.

However, I have no doubt that the rare events do happen. Also, I have no doubt that such events, in this country at least, are not tracked properly. Doctors do not want to know. I personally know three people that had very serious side effects after one of the shots. Two of them were told by their doctor that it’s probably an adverse event but no way to be sure, so not reported as adverse events. One was a first in a lifetime blood clot two days after the vaccine and the other was a first in a lifetime seizure on the day of the vaccine. The third dropped dead due to a blood clot three days after the vaccine. These are rare events but the true statistics are not available.

The choice for my son was take it and have a social life or not and be ostracised!

I do not consider that a choice in the normal sense of the meaning of having a choice.

You said that he had a choice. He also has a choice if he wants a booster now. No matter what your personal feelings are, he exercised his choice. If you have beef with the choice he made, that is between you and him. The fact is that people always had a choice and still do.

• Advertisement

Lol complaining about lack of reporting and investigations then linking an article reporting on an investigation

Advertisement