Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Is it safe to dance yet ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's a queue for garlic dip!

First clean of 2023 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i love how their noses wrinkle up during grooming agh squee!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

****, it's 2023 and a bit.

Time for that glass of wine.

I raise my tae in cheers Bowser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Did someone order onion ring tower?

That's per person, right?

Just remembered when you'd have to send text messages well before 12 midnight on New Years Eve to get texts through. 🤣 Otherwise they might not arrive until well into the next day.

Now it's 24 hour high speed internet.

And onion rings.

Bring on the replicators 😉

Night night 😴😴😴

Ha the look in that dog's eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,525 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Savage, yum yum

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Great drive out of Dublin tonight. Fireworks blazing over the city and a bright moon in front of me all the way down the M7. Suppin a well earned beer before bed.

Glad you are back safe 😉

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Someone mention food ?

There's more food??

Exhausted but not in the mood for sleep just yet. Rockshore light is going down well though. Creeping around like a mouse as the girls are fast asleep. If this was peak summer the sun would be rising soon. I remember many an after work night like that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hahahaha I just realise Im about an hour late too dejas post 😂

I spent 8 hours in an edit suite on the last day of 22. Ordered in an Indian around 8pm. Gorgeous! But I reckon the place will stench of Tikka masala and chutney early Tuesday morning. Fook em!

Awake here too. Today is my first day since the 21st feeling semi normal. I managed to sweep the floors without feeling like I was going to keel over.

I'm debating putting on some Netflix or trying to sleep.

Happy Jan 1st to all the owls here 🤗

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Belated Happy New Year.

I " slept" " it in; only just woke... No bells or whistles etc out here. Just the moon riding high.

LOVE the date on the computer

01/01/23

Anyone any plans or hopes for 2023?

I'd say sleep Purple, get the rest in for recovery

I'm reminiscing here that 20 years ago come hell or high water I wouldn't miss a NYE in a night club.

Stephen's Night and NYE, you wouldn't miss even if you were on your death bed.

We'd start in a pub, go to the club and try sniff out a house party to drag the night out.

Your goal would be to get very drunk, so I'd usually mix my spirits, anything went.

I'd be wearing something totally inappropriate for Irish winter weather and end up waiting 2 hours for a lift outside some dingy chipper, teeth clattering from the cold, shovelling food into my mouth that I would baulk at in cold sobriety.

I can't figure out if they were the best or the worst new years of my life 🤔 🤣

Tonight, I was channel hopping with the cat beside me. Cup of tea in hand. Teenager made an obligatory appearance at five to midnight before absconding upstairs again into his virtual world.

Night clubs are a thing of the past really so I wonder where twenty somethings hang out now?

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

There's still a few clubs about but late bars (same hours really) rule the roost now. I'm kinda laughing at myself since i stood at those doors all those years but it's now my feet are cold 🙄

Advertisement