Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Christmas cake and more tea. And Roses too. It's ok, I've had my statin. 🤣🤣🤣

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Old and wise.

🤣

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Ouch, that sounds nasty alright! I hope you get well soon, but please don't rush things. Speaking as a recovering monopod myself, these things take time, so allow yourself plenty of said time!

Deskside here, trying to get a bit of blogging done. Not really making much progress. Thankfully, I've got tomorrow off!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Drinking beer. Watching Signs. A Cantonese chicken dish is incoming. I don't get the glenroes. I don't have time. This movie is great. More beer!

I think i might just bleed tea if something cut me now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Haha i have the blood of lyons coursing through my veins. Top that cahrlie sheen!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Never took to tea.

As a small child in urban Lancashire that caused huge concern as the whole country ran on TEA. They tried pretty china doll;s teacups etc to no avail.

Now I associate even the smell of tea with bad news, disaster ....

So coffee for me where you have tea.. cheapest instant these days as I reluctantly gave up the tastier brands. LOVE my coffee. Off to make another and ....late supper/ early breakfast...As long as is is HOT .strong and not tea...mmmmmmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Another non tea/coffee drinker here, don’t like the smell of either of them 🤢

Lucky i stock all sorts! (not the sweets smart arses)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all and,happy new year.

Nespresso time and off to visit the dog pound this evening. Might end up with a new family member but it won’t be a retriever.

Time to defrost, thankfully heat back in work later.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Cars iced over here, my gang in and out with kettles of water and not happy campers...I'm in leaba with heating on.😁

I just hobbled outside to be greeted by the robin! Chirpy wee bird... So of course I went back in to find some food for him - but he vanished... ie he came down just to see me!

Ocean and mountains a monochrome sharp silhouette.... and my fingers are trying to fall off with the cold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bedside with a glass of 7up. Still feeling rotten and can’t quite get any energy going. The others in the house are much better so I’m feeling frustrated ☹️

Patience grasshopper! Old saying by someone stranded in a river." This too shall pass."

waiting for painkillers to take sweet effect....

Shock from the recent robbery is setting in and still no action from the " chocolate fireguard" Garda . it is all just too much. Too old for this ... they don;t give a damn for old folk..Utter pain

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

So far I've managed to avoid the dose. Feel for those who got hit over Christmas. Once you're well treat yourselves. You'll deserve it.

Still in the leaba here. The plan for today is a fry up, hearty dinner and then a few pints in what I hope will be an empty pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sun is shining on the frosty ground 🌅 Up and at it , floors swept and washed and a load in the washing machine. I'm only fecking marvelous 😅

Hope those who are still bugged out feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Their initial biovac is a few hours north of me so I wasn't adventurous to drive there. I’m heading back to work tomorrow and they will reach that city in about a week. This year is real sand time with a lot of time in the deserts rather than the mountains, I wish them luck with the present weather as sand is crap for absorbing heavy rain.

I follow a few of the teams on Twitter as the photography is amazing and have friends working in support and as marshals.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Happy New Year to all! Hope all of you struggling with illness and injury are being well minded and on the mend.

Have my feet up in the recliner while some incredible Health Care Assiatants do their thing with Grumpy. He's able to sit out of bed today, which is a great relief as I was getting worried over the last week about his extreme exhaustion. But he's alert enough today, which is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

In work. It’s the hope that gets ya. New year same scutter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Only getting up now, going to meet the folks for coffee and browse the shops. Thankfully they've escaped all the bugs going around, I just had a continuous headache and nausea for a few weeks in December, paracetamol helped, feel really lucky as all my friends got very sick at some stage....think the wine keeps the bugs away. 😉😁

Advertisement