Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russia - threadbanned users in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Raise your hand if you're convinced Mar53 is a genuine poster

*hand stays down*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭Rawr

You’re newly registered, apparently from the US, and you came straight to this thread on a Irish discussion site. Experience throughout this conflict on Boards 99 out of 100 times points to a user like yourself being a re-register of a previously banned user, or a user designed to talk up Russia’s position (or Putinbot as we’ll often hear).

Discussing battle tactics is something we’ll often do on the thread, and personally you are welcome to do that. But if it’s a Trojan Horse for you to get in and later spin things in a pro-Kremlin way, you’ll soon have to defend your position. Keep in mind, we’ve pretty much heard it all at this stage.

Velcome Comrade, thanks for confirming the devastating blow to the invaders.

Now, don’t let the door hit you in the arse on the way out.

I think you’re mistaking Boards as a democracy - you probably think Russia is a democracy LOL - and think you have the right to defend invading scum like Russia and their genocidal way, not true. Same way defending the German Nazi’s won’t be allowed.

That cleared up for you?

Oh, as for “bolloxology”, that well known Americanism. You need more cultural awareness training and less time immersed in a Western European country if you are going to mimic a Yank.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,410 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Sick Nazis. It's not even hidden anymore.

It's the country that never grew up. Devolved into a primordial slime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

The smiles on the faces are like when toddlers are told to smile for a photo and force the smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,348 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

I haven’t read this thread in a while but I checked in this morning as I’m in a waiting room for god knows how long- this thread is completely fooked as far as I can see.

Calling people pro child rapists is pretty despicable.

Some posters probably need to plug out from this thread for a while.

Russia invading a sovereign democratic nation - check.

Russian soldiers raping children - check.

People supporting Russia and their army - check.

If you don’t like it then try to get your moral compass reset somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,348 ✭✭✭✭tom1ie

Which post? I assumed you were talking in general as you didn’t quote any post and so I was talking about Russian cheerleaders in general. Support for the regime is support for the actions it lets its army do on its behalf. Putin even rewarded those involved in Bucha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I would just like to extend to you, warm greetings, and must apologise for my colleagues, who in their excitement at the novelty of a pro-Horde poster, forgot to explain all the rules to you.

This is not a free speech thread, however, you may indeed post with a strong pro Horde bias - if you pay. The cost is €/$4 per day for us to put up with such sh​it - in advance, with the minimum being a payment for 25 days, so all you have to do is make a €/$100 donation to Ukraine's special armed forces account: UA843000010000000047330992708 and we will put up with any amount of nonsense you wish to post.

Obviously you will need to post proof of having made the donation. I'd suggest the receipt and including the word 'Boards' in the message. We even offer a generous discount; donate €/$1,200 - that's probably more familliar to you as 1.200 - and you get a whole years worth of sh​it-talking, a very generaous discount of 18%.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,564 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I don't think it works like that.

The Ukraine strike at Makiivka was likely the result of days/weeks of intelligence gathering.

Strelkov reports that there was also an ammunition depot at the PTU in Makiivka which detonated after the strike. Unmasked vehicles were parked around the location.

Against this background, attempts by a number of channels to shift the focus to the fact that the deployment site was uncovered allegedly because of the mass accumulation of SIM cards of the mobilised in one place look strange.

One gets the impression that someone has launched an anti-crisis scenario on the network to lay the blame on the dead.

The Russians are saying that their location in Makiivka was given away by mobiks mobile phones. Nearly 1 year into the war I would have thought giving away your location by your phone would have been 101 of things to not do.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

As a neutral in this ...

"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,443 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Also, a government can have a policy of neutrality. Individuals can't. Wars affect individuals first, last and always. They're not abstract events.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

Excellent - the more Russian military sent back in body bags and/or not answering their phones anymore the better and the sooner this will all end.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,010 ✭✭✭✭Furze99

You betray your despicable leanings in the first sentence. There are no US or NATO soldiers serving as such in the Ukrainian forces. None. This is Russian misinformation to their public - whereas they are the aggressor and decided to invade a neighbouring state to take it over, they (and you) are now styling this as a war of survival against the 'US and NATO' as well as Ukraine. That doesn't wash here and in due course it won't wash in Russia, whence the consequences will be dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Id massively disagree with you on that -

There is a lot of propaganda , and the Ukrainians seem quite good at it ,on point and on message ( it's easier to do when you've a simple narative ) .the Russians put out a lot ,but it's like their hearts aren't in it ..

No the scary thing is the MASSIVE F#(king invaison,and brutal destruction of whole cities , and funnily enough ALL of those cities ARE in Ukraine and ALL of the civillians ARE UKRAINIAN ...

there are plenty of satelite pic available of mauriople and of the massive new cemmetary .. I won't bother to put any up , because you'll claim that as propaganda , but you can find your own with a simple google search ..

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users Posts: 20,047 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Lol - slava Ukraine.

On Makiivka, briefly:

I received information about the destruction of the facility around 1 a.m. on 01.01.2023.

The facility where the N unit, consisting mainly of mobilized Russian citizens, was located was destroyed almost completely as a result of the detonation of an AC stored in the same building. Nearly all the military equipment, which stood close to the building without the slightest sign of camouflage, was also destroyed.

There are still no final figures on the number of casualties, as many people are still missing (left under the rubble).

In any case - the count of the dead and wounded runs into many hundreds (approximate figures of "200th" are available, but I will not begin to sound them).

I was WARNED that such a thing could happen again AT ANY TIME, as it was not the only such (extremely dense) arrangement of personnel and equipment in the Hymers missile strike zone. And - yes - this is not the first such case - there were quite a few last year too. Though, as a rule, with fewer casualties. But our generals are unlearned in principle, although after summer "pogroms of headquarters" they themselves prefer to stay away from the location of entrusted troops - outside the radius of enemy's missiles.

Potentially the worst loss of life for the Russians in a single incident since the Moskva.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭jmreire

Where did Gatling say he wanted to see bloodshed? Fireworks was the word he mentioned. Strange you happened to know where to get these bloodstained caps...you into that kind of thing yourself maybe?

Great to see this. The clapping seals… it’s the closest we’ll get to seeing what the fervour witnessed within the inner circle of the Nuremberg rallies was like.

Russia is enlarging into civil war.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭rogber

I agree but suspect the figure of 500 is randomly pulled out of the sky, like many previous claims about figures, which if all true would mean Russia has been fighting with ghost soldiers for months now.

Post edited by rogber on

Yes but take a look at the faces of the people in the background. Not too much happiness visible there. Like they are waiting for cues, clap now, laugh now etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Hobgoblin11

Explosions were reported in Berdyansk

Dundalk, Co. Louth

• Registered Users Posts: 18,474 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

There's definitely a touch of grim 'eve of destruction' about the whole thing, as if they are wondering where the hell they all will be next New Year's Eve and will Putin still be President or even alive at that point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

Since November Russia has been throwing wave after wave of mobilised soldiers at the frontline and achieved no notable gain's. Neither side has launched any major attack which involves a lot of armoured vehicles because both sides know that it would end in disaster for them due to the mud.

Yes, and then singing a Ukrainian folk song..they've come a very long way from Putins policy of "de-nazifcation" to " Brotherhood",,, that in itself speaks volumes. Back in Feb, anyone caught speaking never mind singing Ukrainian songs, would be hauled off to the Gulags for re-education. For sure cracks are appearing in the structure, if for the moment, they are only minor ones. Putin is now gone a step further than battening down the hatches when it comes to his personal safety.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Might suit one of two in her in need of accomodation , sleeps one or two people

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement