Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRT TV Repair - Anywhere in Ireland?

Options
  • 04-07-2022 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi all, I recently picked up a 14" Sony Trinitron television that works perfectly besides one small issue. The image looks slightly slanted which is only apparent when a grid is shown on the screen (e.g. with 240p test suite). I have tried to address it within the service menu but from reading up about it, the TV probably needs to be opened for some minor adjustment to be made from the inside.

Is there anyone within Ireland that still does CRT TV repairs/servicing? I know this is a total longshot as most companies I've rang say they no longer offer such support.

I'm willing to try anywhere in the country to find someone that is comfortable with taking a look at the TV.

(Apologies if I'm in the wrong section of the forum)

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement