Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any dentists accepting medical cards?

Options
  • 05-01-2023 5:58pm

I posted this on the Mayo forum, but as I'm often in Galway City and Headford, I thought I'd try here as well.

Hi,

I know that I may as well be looking for a wish giving unicorn, but does anyone know of any dentists in the county accepting medical card holders? If not, any dentist will do (But I just need to see their price list first!)

I had a filling fall out a couple of days ago, and as I'm new to the area, (my dentist was back in Wicklow) I don't know where to go. I'm out near Ballinrobe. Ballinrobe Dental don't accept medical cards, nor do they publish their prices. You have to pay €90 for an exam and x-rays before they'll give you a quote!

Comments

Advertisement