Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW19 - Matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭Gusser09

A chelsea goal would be good to ensure Haland staying on the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I think Kepa let that cross go beyond him!!!

Awful

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Auba off, Hutchison on

Cucruella off, Hall on

Ziyech, Gallagher on

For all the money that Chelsea have spent - that's a terrible bench - and Auba was subbed on

Potter in panic mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭COH

This is legit the worst Chelsea team I've seen in 25+ years

• Advertisement

Haaland a gee hair away from kdb pull back. So so frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

That is my favorite unit of measurement☺️

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Pep seems to trust Lewis more than Cancelo now so Ake might be the best option at the moment for a city defender. He seems to be paired with Lewis as the left back but can play centre back too whenever Cancelo plays left back. He's a good goal threat from set pieces too.

Ya that seems to make the most sense alright, I had planned to get debryune back in and just go with the two but forgot about the DGW potentially coming up too absolute headcahe

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

As someone with KdB he looks very out of sorts the last few games, certainly wouldn't be rushing to get him - only for the fact that I have so much value built up and he may have a DGW I probably would get rid. Will probably look to get rid of Salah instead

• Advertisement

Such a frustrating GW. Hard to know where to go. Salah, KDB and Cancelo have to go though.

Salah - rashford

Cancelo - An other

Kdb - Son??

Kane up top too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭scotchy

That was a long match with my Captain Mitro 10 points.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The kids ended up being better than the experienced guys. The Auba signing really was a clear sign that Boehly hasn't a clue what he's doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,603 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Mitro getting a YC, missing game 2 of the DGW and still scores more than double the points of Haaland. Claim it!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,259 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Felix starts for Chelsea

Fulham :

Leno, Tete, Robinson, Ream(c), Adarabioyo, Willian, Reed, De Cordova-Reid, João Palhinha, Andreas Pereira, Carlos Vinícius

Subs: Diop, Chalobah, Harris, Rodák, Wilson, Cairney, Solomon, Kurzawa, James

Chelsea :

Arrizabalaga, Thiago Silva, Chalobah, Koulibaly, Kovacic, Hall, Zakaria, Azpilicueta(c), Havertz, João Félix, Mount

Subs: Bettinelli, Jorginho, Badiashile, Aubameyang, Chukwuemeka, Ziyech, Fofana, Gallagher, Cucurella

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

My rival captained Ream.

A Mount goal is much needed here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭skippy15

Mount starting means trippier stays on the bench, zero faith in him doing anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭crushproof

Cucu on the bench, what a useless transfer in that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭Flaneur OBrien

It's really incredible just how poor Chelsea are this season. I already transferred Mount out for next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭shmeee

Andreas Per yellow card

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Willian goal.

Seems to be scoring a lot lately 👀

• Registered Users Posts: 17,259 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Kepa cleanie gone

FS! Willian goal

CS gone, Andreas on a yellow and Mount is just Mount.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Koulibaly(Mount)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Felix straight red, misses next 3.

I'll take the assist but soft assist, ball came back off post.

Andreas Periera Assist!

What a ball in for Vinicius

• Registered Users Posts: 9,674 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Vinicius (Andreas)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,275 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm really getting turned off the game with all the ridiculous rules these days. There doesn't seem to be any room for a referee to decide if something is serious enough for a red card anymore. If the foot is high it's a red card regardless.

I just can't get over this, if a challenge is dangerous and could do serious damage then yes it's a red card but when a player pulls his foot back to ensure not to do damage then it should only be a yellow. Felix only lightly touched the shin of the opposing player tonight and got sent off for it. That's just all wrong, it's not tiddlywinks FFS.

I'm sorry to be ragging on about this so late after it happened but it's ruined the game for me. I'm not a Chelsea fan, I don't have Felix in my fantasy team either. I am just getting fed up of this stuff.

And I'm all for safety in sport. I'm involved in rugby with kids and take any hit to a head very seriously, I always do a HIA regardless of how innocuous it might look.

I'm against the current situation in rugby too and I'm involved in trying to get it changed. Right now an accidental clash of heads can result in a red card which is wrong in my opinion. If it's not wreckless or intentional it shouldn't be a sending off in my opinion.

• Advertisement

Criminal mount getting the assist for that. Disgusting.

Mount wasnt given assist. Rightly so.

Advertisement