Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best pay as you go, SIM only unlimited talk time, currently?

Options
  • 07-01-2023 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

I got a deal last year with Lyca, 10 euro per month and sign up to one of their all-inclusive's.

Unlimited talk time, and pretty much unlimited texts. Limited data but that's not really a problem.

Is that still available?

Only problem is I have no idea how to sign up, the gal at the Lyca booth in the Jervis center set it up for me.

I think I can buy 10 euro Lyca credit in any store but, how to get this bundle? Is it still available?

Is this still the best all-inclusive based on what I'm looking for?

Eir used to do something similar but even them, Tesco mobile etc., have all increased their unlimited talk-time SIM only plans.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

To answer my own question here, hopefully:

I had thought I had to wait for a pre-loaded sim card in the mail but it seems I can just enter what sim card I have number, and load the deal from their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am having issues with 48.

Is Lyca offering 4g/5g data?

Also, is there a charge to pick up Lyca sim from tesco or dunnes?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭masterboy123

How are you finding the data with Lyca?

Could the sim be picked at Tesco? or any other grocery store?

Thanks

No charge on Lyca SIM's, think the deals are better when you order a pre-loaded SIM off their website.

I haven't commenced any deal as of yet.

I had thought you could top up a SIM online, but it seems that to avail of deals like unlimited minutes/text/data, you have to order a SIM online and have it delivered.

I'd also be interested to hear what their data is like cause their deals, 10 euro all in?

Can't beat that.

Three have been super reliable and absolutely zero problem with legitimately, unlimited data (normally caps apply, "fair use" etc).

• Advertisement
Advertisement