Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Top tip Mam - thank you! All wrapped up warm this evening. Yet again I am learning to crochet. My squares become circles and my circles squares. It's just a bit of a mindfulness thing ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In school i once knit a teddy bear, wonky enough body and limbs but then i made the tiniest head, no idea what happened 😂 It looked like the noggin on that Krang fella from the Turtles cartoon

Very memorable Grem!! The gene for handcrafts skipped me. My Mam was a great knitter and my sister was fabulous at embroidery. When I tried that at school my piece was covered in spots of blood and looked really tatty. The good nuns wouldn't put it on display and I agreed!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fun fact, i was pretty good at embroidery but had to draw patterens i liked, transformers and such

The boys in my class got to do woodwork and helped make a Noah's Ark and all the animals. I was raging I couldn't do it..

• Advertisement

I just wanted to weld and mess with engines

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I was a dab hand at knitting 👍 No interest in it now

Put the lot of us together and we can survive the apocalypse 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Survive or cause? 🤔 😇

Just kidding 😜

Deskside here with weapons-grade Glenroes. I really do not want the weekend to end, especially with year-end madness at work and a whole lot of presentations and data file that need to be prepared. A four-day working eek would be real nice right about now!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Four day week beginning of feb do ya?.

• Advertisement

And here's monday.. I'll have tea, coffee, liquid of choice plus pastries and breakfast ready for you lot come morning.

Mother goose grem

Too kind Grem. @thomil wishing you a speedy week my friend.

@Taltos

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gym time on what’s supposed to be a set and windy day.

Cold windy type here too. Tae and bed is in store for me..

Nearly time for bed. Hope you all stay dry and warm..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Dry, bright and windy at the moment !!

It's actually a lovely January day.

Also, cover your head, it's Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

I don't remember white cats with black splodges when I was a kid; now they seem to be very common.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Im lying in my nice warm bed, thinking about going back to sleep

Cat still in same spot, but he has rotated.

All your aspirations mean nothing if you can't have that kind of quality of sleep. 🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I'll just leave this here ...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lordie but it feels very cold today. Although it was bright and sunny out . This is like My News that we had to write in primary school 🙈😅

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Today is Monday. It is a sunny day . We are back in school after the Christmas Holidays.

Lol all that has to be done there is replace School with Work/Caring etc 🤣

The more things change eh?. Bloody hell.. Deskside, it is cold.. I will have tea soon.. Soon i will have days off. It is going to rain so i will read..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I’m heading for pints she who must be obeyed is watching that assault on the eyes. Harry and Meghan; sweet Jesus.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Run for the hills and don't look back! 😄 how many more bloody interviews are they gonna do?

Deskside with a cupan tae.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Advertisement