Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I found orange yorkies in the euro shop, guaranteed disappointment but couldn't help it

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

I will have my pasta now thanks Grem. The orange Yorkie will be grand later with a cuppa. Thanks - you are very kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just in out of that weather. Looking forward to bed. Gonna have a beer and then a fine dinner of Lamb Shank, Mash and veg. The Shank comes with a red wine gravy. Nom! Now as I enjoy this beer I need to find some quality viewing to relax the brain.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Bursting for a piss listening to the rain on the window . Sipping a beer before bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lying in bed, au naturel, listening to Kate Bush on my iPad whilst scoffing Jaffa cakes.

I had an extremely long and busy day working away - at the desk from 9.45am to 8pm.

I’m worth it! 😁🎶🎧🎷

Friday hallelujah! 🙌

• Registered Users Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Work brain, work !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hey hey it's a beautiful morning, wake up it's a beautiful day 🌞

Have a good day folks 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Morning All..blue skies here, no wind or rain for a change...just got a coffee and waiting for my weekly hair job.😁

Got chatting to a fella earlier, all going good , he had his dog with him and then he told me he's going working from home today so having " Daddy daughter time "...with the dog...nah, weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

He wasn't a fella 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's too much.

Our cat is CEO.

Chief Eating Officer

Morning all, blue skies but still very windy. Putting the kettle on if anyone fancies tea or coffee? No orange Yorkies but a few mince pies left.

But I have mother and son times with my Alfie 😂😂

Today is Friday the 13th.

Out for a coffee and to get away from work.

Saw a couple of dogs that looked like a cross between gremlins and yer wan in the DC comics movies with pig tails.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Another busy day working from home. Good thing is that I finish up in about 15 mins and then a whole host of errands to do...

Friday 13th...not really superstitious but I’d rather be indoors today as much as possible! 😁🤨😶😶

Anyone else feel like the past few months have been a re-run of 2016 for celebrity deaths? I see Lisa Marie Presley has died of a heart attack at only 54...same age as my eldest sister. 🙏😥🕊

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back to the coalface again today. Just received a super reference from a manager in work, am stunned. One of these two jobs better open up soon

Finished work work for the week.

Going to have dinner and a Guinness afterwards at room temperature which is pretty cold these days 😂😂😜

Ah - he's enjoying the high life !

Looks like he has a purple highlight in his hair like Dame Edna. 😂

• Advertisement

Just saw a trade van for a paving company - email address is ive-laid-thousands@

The immature giggles out of me

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Am I glad this week is over!

Been busy all week with performance review presentations and their accompanying paperwork and drama. I'm getting too old for this!

But that's all done now. Deskside now with my private MacBook, listening to the rain and wind and enjoying my new smart mug. No more cold coffee!!!

PS: Is anyone else having issues with images being uploaded upside down here?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

The whole site crashed on me twice in the last while, no other tab including streaming radio affected

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Don't tell me they forgot to feed the hamsters again?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Yep, I can't use work laptop for personal stuff as everything is funnelled through a company VPN. It's much better that way too to be honest.

Don't know what the diet is in vanilla land but it needs more!.

• Advertisement

@Autosport I love the photos of Alfie. His coat is always so glossy.

@Gremlinertia delighted for you with the great reference. Onwards and upwards

Advertisement