Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good prebuilt?

Options
  • 15-01-2023 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭

Hi all

My brother is looking at a new pc for gaming and it's a while since I've researched specs myself. He'd prefer a prebuilt but could be convinced to let me build it for him if there's better value to be had. I've specced up the below on AWD-it and it's coming in under 1200eur delivered which is about what his budget is. He'd spend up to about 1500 if there's a value to be had. Any major changes / improvements he can make here? He'll use it purely as gaming machine rainbow six/warzone/god of war - typical AAA stuff.

MSI MAG FORGE M100R RGB Mesh case

Asus B550-k Micro ATX

5600x

32GB 3600Mhz RAM

6750xt

Kingston 1TB NVME

Gigabyte Wifi 6 & Bluetooth card

---

I was also looking at the very max budget he would spend and came up with this https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/QQjQQ6

Only issue seems to be getting a retailer who ships a 6950xt to ireland for around this price on amazon.de.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Advertisement